[1/27/224] AEW Collision: Escape the Cage - House of Black vs. FTGarcia; Danielson vs. Blue Justice Yuji Nagata; Serena Deeb Returns

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
But when I said it was a good look to move to smaller venues consistently outside PPVs and emphasize the crowd engagement, fools were acting crazy.

Not every observation is an attack :yeshrug:
The only thing I argued with you was them booking 3-5k capacity buildings instead of 1k buildings :manny:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
The only thing I argued with you was them booking 3-5k capacity buildings instead of 1k buildings :manny:
Oh I remember, I used the most memorable small venue in recent history (Impact Zone) and you suggested Dailys and I agreed that would make more sense.

I got you breh, I remember the sensible as well as the foolish. :ehh:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Or, hear me out, you can watch the Rumble and then watch Collision (that's what I'm doing). Double your enjoyment.
I don’t like the Royal Rumble. Never have and never will. Just don’t like battle royals of any format. Would very much rather watch a singles or tag match.

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I don’t like the Royal Rumble. Never have and never will. Just don’t like battle royals of any format.
You're going to keep checking Twitter for the surprise entrants anyway, you should experience it firsthand. Besides, there are other matches on the card. Come sit at the cool kids' table tonight.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You're going to keep checking Twitter for the surprise entrants anyway, you should experience it firsthand. Besides, there are other matches on the card. Come sit at the cool kids' table tonight.
That’s an very inefficient usage of my time.

Anything interesting that happens with the Rumble matches will be on Twitter and that’s all I will need or want to see from that.

As far as the other two matches go, if they end up being good then maybe I watch them tomorrow. If not, then I just won’t watch.

Much more efficient time management.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
That’s an very inefficient usage of my time.

Anything interesting that happens with the Rumble matches will be on Twitter and that’s all I will need or want to see from that.

As far as the other two matches go, if they end up being good then maybe I watch them tomorrow. If not, then I just won’t watch.

Much more efficient time management.
I can respect that. It's good to know that you will maximize efficiency by watching wrestling tonight instead of watching wrestling tonight.
:ehh:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Whoever took over post production after that guy got fired needs a raise already. That team is doing good stuff

AEW's production team has done a good job of creating some really good video packages lately.
Little touches like lighting, video packages, etc. give the shows a much better feel. They still need to improve the crowd audio, though.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
AEW's production team has done a good job of creating some really good video packages lately.
Little touches like lighting, video packages, etc. give the shows a much better feel. They still need to improve the crowd audio, though.
Would help by avoiding shyt ass cities like Savannah and whatever the fukk is the name of the place they’ll be at tonight.