[1/27/224] AEW Collision: Escape the Cage - House of Black vs. FTGarcia; Danielson vs. Blue Justice Yuji Nagata; Serena Deeb Returns

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:what:This has to be the stupidest shyt I ever heard

HOB never do jobs:dahell:

There’re basically jobbers now somebody’s in there feeling's
Yeah Brody and Buddy definitely job. Brody not often but look at him he shouldn’t. Malakai never does though.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Alright, out for the night. Gonna hide TSC cause I think someone is gonna spoil the Rumble lol. I'll drop my thoughts tomorrow.
Forgot about this lol.

Good show. Crowd was hype throughout even tho half the place is empty.

Most over.
D Bry
Mox
FTR
OC
Nagata
Doja Cat Paint the Town Red Music Video lol

Cage match was dope but they didn't give the stip until Brody escaped so people thought they had just won it :russ:

TK should think about running a Dynamite here but hype it up a bit. As people could tell by the crowd Shreveport is wrestling area with deep roots to NWA and Mid South Wrestling. Even if it's not a huge crowd they'll get the reactions they want on TV.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Forgot about this lol.

Good show. Crowd was hype throughout even tho half the place is empty.

Most over.
D Bry
Mox
FTR
OC
Nagata
Doja Cat Paint the Town Red Music Video lol

Cage match was dope but they didn't give the stip until Brody escaped so people thought they had just won it :russ:

TK should think about running a Dynamite here but hype it up a bit. As people could tell by the crowd Shreveport is wrestling area with deep roots to NWA and Mid South Wrestling. Even if it's not a huge crowd they'll get the reactions they want on TV.
It was indeed a pretty energetic crowd. There was a lot to be excited about if you were there, which always helps.

AEW needs to prioritize the energetic crowds and the ones that sell better than others. If a location can't meet one of those two then remove them from the schedule (if that leaves enough locations to tour year round without spamming places) until the product gets hotter and maybe then things will improve in those locations.