[1/24/24] AEW Dynamite+Rampage: Hangman vs. Penta; Trios title match

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

I didn't know that Yuji Nagata is still actively wrestling. I haven't seen him since he was on WCW Thunder! I know that Tony Khan wants his company to be New Japan Jr., but it would be a nice touch to bring in Sonny Onoo if he wants to do a nice callback for the American fans.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City

I didn't know that Yuji Nagata is still actively wrestling. I haven't seen him since he was on WCW Thunder! I know that Tony Khan wants his company to be New Japan Jr., but it would be a nice touch to bring in Sonny Onoo if he wants to do a nice callback for the American fans.

Nagata's a legend and I know the match should be fine but.....what's the point of this? I wonder if this will be Nagata's first U.S tv appearance since WCW folded?:jbhmm:

One of my favorite G1 moments of recent years, Fale still respecting Nagata as his senpai

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Nagata's a legend and I know the match should be fine but.....what's the point of this? I wonder if this will be Nagata's first U.S tv appearance since WCW folded?:jbhmm:

One of my favorite G1 moments of recent years, Fale still respecting Nagata as his senpai
No disrespect at all to Yuji Nagata, I believe you when you say that he's a legend in Japan. This is 'Murica, though. The last memory a lot of us have is of Yuji getting folded up by Hardbody Harrison on WCW Saturday Night.
:manny: