[1/24/24] AEW Dynamite+Rampage: Hangman vs. Penta; Trios title match

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I'm surprised we haven't seen him respond to bars from Max.
Their was a rap battle between the two for a episode of Dynamite during Shark week, with Lil Scrappy I believe judging them. Same episode where Jermaine Dupri came to the ring with Jade Cargill. I forgot the name of the venue but it's In Duluth Ga. My brother and I drove from Atlanta to their, bout a hour drive.

Edit ' it was rampage

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Watching the show with headphones on, why does it sound empty as fukk in there?
The sound was fukked up until the first commercial break, and there was only like 2K people there. Sounded better when they came back from the commercial break and they got lively at times but was a pretty mid crowd.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Nagata's a legend and I know the match should be fine but.....what's the point of this? I wonder if this will be Nagata's first U.S tv appearance since WCW folded?:jbhmm:

One of my favorite G1 moments of recent years, Fale still respecting Nagata as his senpai

One of the matches Bryan has wanted for a long time. Putting it on the Collision opposite of Royal Rumble is the perfect timing, live + same day ratings are going to be dead for it no matter what they put on there.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nagata's a legend and I know the match should be fine but.....what's the point of this? I wonder if this will be Nagata's first U.S tv appearance since WCW folded?:jbhmm:
To make Danielson happy. Nagata is one of the people he's looked up the most in his career.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

One of my favorite G1 moments of recent years, Fale still respecting Nagata as his senpai

This is my biggest gripe with AEW right now. TK is letting guys like Danielson, Punk, Jericho, Moxley and now Edge wrestle whoever the fukk they want on TV without it leading anywhere. How many times do we have to see Daniel Garcia, Wheeler Yuta, Lee Moriarty, Minoru Suzuki and random NJPW legend wrestle these mufukkas :gucci:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Pointless match, but I thought Edge and Suzuki was solid :manny: Funny watching edge do the Indy style

Hardy and swerve was good too

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
GEpwoIjXYAADKMI
She saw them ashy ass legs