[1/24/24] AEW Dynamite+Rampage: Hangman vs. Penta; Trios title match

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Joe don’t hold back unlike other MFs :pachaha:

The memorable spot in which HOOK kicked out of the Muscle Buster at one came up in the conversation, and Joe was asked about the way some fans were upset about it. Joe noted that they should air their grievances, as he agreed with them. He quipped that they should start a petition, and he would be the first to sign it.

"I say they should their grievances. They should tweet about it, and they should Instagram about it, and they should let the works know about their displeasure about what happened during that. I think it needs to be that way, it needs to be unadulterated, unfiltered. You need to say what you think and get out there and let the world know how you feel about it. I thought it was a damn travesty myself. I agree with you. It was ridiculous, and I can’t believe it happened, and it’s disgusting, and it’s wrong. Let’s get together, man, get a petition. I didn’t see no petition yet. Are y’all serious about this? We need a petition. I’ll be the first to sign. It’s gross. That’s what I think. Let the free man speak the free word,"Samoa Joe said.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
they need to do a better job clarifying when these mean in ring promos or pre tapes. Someone is probably not gonna buy a ticket based on a promo, but it's nice to know whether or not you're gonna get to see the World Champ in person or not.

last week I posted that was i was hoping it meant the Bucks/Hangman/Swerve were all gonna be out in front of the crowd and instead all 3 were backstage :beli:

You should know by now that if it says "we'll hear from the Young Bucks" it's gonna be a pre-taped backstage promo :manny:.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
IN for Mercedes debut :troll:

ezgif-3-63c181317b.gif