[1/11/23] AEW Dynamite from LA: GAME 7 Trios matches, Mercedes Moné?, Hangman vs. Moxley, Danielson vs. Takeshyta, JungleHook vs. The Firm

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
With a little tweak, Hook & Jungle Boy could be the new American Males.

dumpster-man.gif

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Guessing Elite wins so they can do the feud with HoB and possibly Cole/Kingdom (if Cole is coming back).
I'd actually be more interested in the Kingdom coming out than HOB....because I can't see Kenny staying in a trios tag all the way up to Double or Nothing...

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'd actually be more interested in the Kingdom coming out than HOB....because I can't see Kenny staying in a trios tag all the way up to Double or Nothing...
Have Kingdom be the first challengers to the Elite (assuming a returning Adam Cole) then have HOB take the belts after the Kingdom/Elite feud is over.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Dave Meltzer reported on Don Callis being in attendance for the PWG Battle of Los Angeles tournament earlier this week.

According to Meltzer, AEW cameras were in the building and filming an angle involving Don Callis and Konosuke Takeshyta. Takeshyta competed in the tournament, losing to Mike Bailey in the semifinals. After the show, Callis was walking around the ring, and there were apparently people there posing as TMZ reporters who were speaking to Callis.

Callis then went over to talk to Konosuke Takeshyta after his loss. Meltzer noted that in the angle that was being filmed, Callis appeared to be putting Takeshyta over and trying to recruit him.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Dave Meltzer reported on Don Callis being in attendance for the PWG Battle of Los Angeles tournament earlier this week.

According to Meltzer, AEW cameras were in the building and filming an angle involving Don Callis and Konosuke Takeshyta. Takeshyta competed in the tournament, losing to Mike Bailey in the semifinals. After the show, Callis was walking around the ring, and there were apparently people there posing as TMZ reporters who were speaking to Callis.

Callis then went over to talk to Konosuke Takeshyta after his loss. Meltzer noted that in the angle that was being filmed, Callis appeared to be putting Takeshyta over and trying to recruit him.
He actually lost to Bailey in the Finals.

Callis has been popping up on Dark the few times Takeshyta has wresteld on there to recruit him. I imagine the blowoff for the recruitment (does he join the Elite or not?) happens on Dynamite tomorrow night to kickstart the big push AEW is allegedly planning on giving him.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I hope Mercedes doesn't show up. This nerd has no clue what to do to with anybody he's signed.