[1/11/23] AEW Dynamite from LA: GAME 7 Trios matches, Mercedes Moné?, Hangman vs. Moxley, Danielson vs. Takeshyta, JungleHook vs. The Firm

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
If Mercedes does sign with AEW, does her husband join her as a part of a package deal? He could be a good get if so.

I could be wrong, but I think he's the seamster at shows like how Sandra was there for WWE & now AEW. He's probably free to make gear for whoever whenever he's not busy with other stuff. Kinda like how Sandra was making gear for guys in both WCW & WWF until WCW got bought out & they brought her to be the seamstress at WWE shows. I've listened to both him & Sandra talk about their work, and it seems like they get busy during big shows when guys/girls want special gear. Since he's the WWE plug, I doubt he'll get freed up to do others besides his wife's gear. I know Rollins uses him for a lot of his gear, and I doubt that would change.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Decent looking card. With all the WWE fukkery going on, good for them to have a good card tonight. Hopefully it's a decent show. I hope Death Triangle go over and Kenny can go back to being a singles star and in the main event scene. He has the title from NJPW so he can focus on that and even defending it on the next ppv if they can work something out.

Mox and Page be the usual brawl and Danielson vs Takeshyta should be a classic itself. Other tag matches could be good too and even better if Mercedes or any other talent appears. All bets are on, even those not wanting to work for the Saudis. :troll: