09/21/24 DAZN PPV: Riyadh Season Wembley Edition: Anthony Joshua vs Daniel Dubois (IBF Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Joshua-Dubois Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dubois Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dubois fought a roid monkey in big baby and hrgovic
joshua fought helenius, wallin, and ngannou

ngannou aside...not that much of a difference in quality...but he prolly should have not fought ngannou and have that be a lead in to this fight

Nygga, look at the names you just typed

Helenius
Wallin
Ngannou

What exactly are you trying to argue here lol? Nothing I said was wrong. A shot Joshua is not losing to these type of guys. Stop stanning these guys you’re a grown man.

Yeah there is a difference in quality Miller is better than all of those guys combined in a boxing ring.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
A lot of interesting responses in here... Good on Dubois for winning, but he's not in a class beyond his contemporaries. Don't envision him being dominant, though I picture him always being exciting and competitive.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Nygga, look at the names you just typed

Helenius
Wallin
Ngannou

What exactly are you trying to argue here lol? Nothing I said was wrong. A shot Joshua is not losing to these type of guys. Stop stanning these guys you’re a grown man.

Yeah there is a difference in quality Miller is better than all of those guys combined in a boxing ring.

I watch these guys bro

I can argue helenius has the best victories out of all of these guys too..big baby isn't shyt..and hes not going to be shyt going forward..at least hrgovic got the zhang win...you should have mentioned him

Big baby:heh:..who is stanning who?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watch these guys bro

I can argue helenius has the best victories out of all of these guys too..big baby isn't shyt..and hes not going to be shyt going forward..at least hrgovic got the zhang win...you should have mentioned him

Big baby:heh:..who is stanning who?

Again what is the argument here? You’re arguing for the sake of arguing because you feel the need to stand up for AJ.

Let it go man. He got KO’d. He’s been shot for awhile now. Once he stepped up it was lights out.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
he cherry picked because he ducked joshua...i can find that tweet for you and post it...came straight from dude;s mouth..perfect context and all

there are reasons why wilder has won 1 of his last 5 fights..and i listed all of them to you in the past :umad:...deontay bailey is not just a nickname :russ:
Nah you cant.. you can find a tweet referring to ONE OF THE REASONS why he chose to rematch Fury instead of persuing AJ since his 1st fight with fury ended in a draw and by then he had moved on from AJ and his duck games

Everything I mentioned was all the ducking AJ and Hearn did BEFORE Wilder ultimately chose to face Fury..