09/21/24 DAZN PPV: Riyadh Season Wembley Edition: Anthony Joshua vs Daniel Dubois (IBF Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Joshua-Dubois Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dubois Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Neither AJ or Wilder are in their prime....make the fight happen to see who is the least washed :flabbynsick: .

The loser gotta clean the arena after the fight.
Can't Wait :wow:

755c34dcd77473126327dccfb177a0a0.jpg

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
34 and decade plus career and he's still making rookie mistakes :snoop:
Not only that but he was even fukking up the basics. He was standing straight up and not keeping his hands up right in front of the dude.

He also looked a lot less lighter on his feet than I ever seen him.

He fought like he partied the night before or was lacking in his training. No spring in his feet at all. Just flat footed and wide open.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Not only that but he was even fukking up the basics. He was standing straight up and not keeping his hands up right in front of the dude.

He also looked a lot less lighter on his feet than I ever seen him.

He fought like he partied the night before or was lacking in his training. No spring in his feet at all. Just flat footed and wide open.
He never recovered his foot speed after the first knockdown. When that happens it's easier for you to get hit.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
like wilder didnt go and cherry pick fury and get the shyt beaten out of him in 3 fights
:heh: :umad:

He wouldn't have had to cherrypick Fury had AJ bytch ass not ran from the WBC rankings the moment they started the VADA program to go fight Charles Martin followed by them refusing to give Wilder a percentage of ppv after the already gave Parker a percentage..

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:heh: :umad:

He wouldn't have had to cherrypick Fury had AJ bytch ass not ran from the WBC rankings the moment they started the VADA program to go fight Charles Martin followed by them refusing to give Wilder a percentage of ppv
he cherry picked because he ducked joshua...i can find that tweet for you and post it...came straight from dude;s mouth..perfect context and all

there are reasons why wilder has won 1 of his last 5 fights..and i listed all of them to you in the past :umad:...deontay bailey is not just a nickname :russ: