09/21/24 DAZN PPV: Riyadh Season Wembley Edition: Anthony Joshua vs Daniel Dubois (IBF Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Joshua-Dubois Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dubois Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has AJ ever been down and won a fight after the vlad fight? I don't think I remember it, it's like once he is down his legs are gone for the rest of the fight

Once his chin gets touched he's outta here, I wanted DDD to win for the fukkery, after the first kd I was like 'oh shyt this fool really gonna win this'

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I definitely thought Dubois had a good chance to win but I didn't think he could make it look that easy

Gotta wonder if Usyk just retires if he wins the Fury rematch also. Dubois is only 27 and looks like he's entering his prime, meanwhile Usyk is on the wrong side of 30. I don't know if he wants a rematch with Dubois now

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Maybe we finally get AJ-Wilder even though both are cooked
Maybe. I would watch it. But you're right If both were steaks they be well done.

bernie-mac-smh.gif

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
I definitely thought Dubois had a good chance to win but I didn't think he could make it look that easy

Gotta wonder if Usyk just retires if he wins the Fury rematch also. Dubois is only 27 and looks like he's entering his prime, meanwhile Usyk is on the wrong side of 30. I don't know if he wants a rematch with Dubois now

He can still beat Dubois. Usyk knows how to work fighter's aggressiveness against them.

If he manages to land clean on him, he's going to knock him out though. Dubois is punching with throwback HW power lol.