09/14/2024 Prime Video Presents CanElo vs Edgar Bagel

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Turki hasn't seen an ROI yet though and casuals ain't supporting this shyt so has he really done anything? Fury vs Usyk was in their Slave built arena and nobody talked about that fight compared to say Devin vs Ryan If we are being honest
Turki's family worth over a trillion dollars, I think he good on the ROI part. :russ:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Turki's family worth over a trillion dollars, I think he good on the ROI part. :russ:

Yeah I don't even get that angle. You've seen these degenerate ass saudis literally raining money on people I don't think any loss in the millions even registers to them as fukked up as that is. They'll do this as long as they feel they want to, just enjoy the fights you want to see and appreciate these fighters are getting a higher pay (whatever that may be 20 percent or whatever, its still more) to fight and compelling matchups are being made. Heavyweight is in a million times better spot after this so I don't see why the divas at 135/140 can't be convinced to play ball too at some point.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
nikkas was calling Bivol a cherry pick.. now Nelo bout to show yall what cherry picking actually is

Low key, no offense to Bivol, but I did feel he was an “easier” touch than Beterbiev cause he aint got (T)KO “power” like THAT and thought Nelo had a damn good shot at winning. Don’t think I picked him tho but felt he def had a shot

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Low key, no offense to Bivol, but I did feel he was an “easier” touch than Beterbiev cause he aint got (T)KO “power” like THAT and thought Nelo had a damn good shot at winning. Don’t think I picked him tho but felt he def had a shot
Doesn't make Bivol a cherry.. bivol was champion at 175 which is the next step in progression for an undisputed champ at 168.. A cherry would be Danny Garcia being unified at 140 amd bringing up Rod Salka..

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
fukk what the haters say, Canelo is that dude :dead: .....The funny thing is the only reason turk does that gay shyt is to emasculate these guys. He wants to let em know he's the alpha. These clowns just have no pride in themselves.
I mean.... I get being glad about seeing fades but I'm supposed to pretend this guy isn't on no power trip lmao
This guy?