09/14/2024 Prime Video Presents CanElo vs Edgar Bagel

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Mexico vs PR is doing a milli or close to it, esp on Mexican independence weekend

Ppl really acting like Hispanics ain't driving most of the PPV
Don't feel like Puerto Ricans even care about berlanga like that. He's another Danny Garcia. It would be smart to use that angle though. Edgar needs to come out draped in Puerto Rican gear at every press conference. And if PBC was really smart they would drop a little side bag on Edgar and have him wipe his ass with the Mexican flag and slap canelo's daughter with it or some shyt. That's 1 mil easy.

But other than that I see this doing 500k max. I don't think Edgar is bigger than Mungia. Only advantage berlanga has is that he speaks English. But it don't mean shyt if there's no bad blood. This shyt gonna have to get spicy like plant vs canelo.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Don't feel like Puerto Ricans even care about berlanga like that. He's another Danny Garcia. It would be smart to use that angle though. Edgar needs to come out draped in Puerto Rican gear at every press conference. And if PBC was really smart they would drop a little side bag on Edgar and have him wipe his ass with the Mexican flag and slap canelo's daughter with it or some shyt. That's 1 mil easy.

But other than that I see this doing 500k max. I don't think Edgar is bigger than Mungia. Only advantage berlanga has is that he speaks English. But it don't mean shyt if there's no bad blood. This shyt gonna have to get spicy like plant vs canelo.

The issue now is everyone canelo fights is up and coming and all kiss the ring sith the blessing talk and legend talk lol. Nobody really got the nuts to say fukk you and everything you stand for Canelo lol

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
To me it's not even that wild for canelo to ask for 150. This fight will prolly generate a live gate around 40mil. No matter what they charge this shyt is selling out. Every celebrity in the world is gonna wanna be at this event. And unlike floyd vs Manny, this fight has zero chance of disappointing on entertainment value. The fans know they're gonna get their money's worth.

Drop the ppv for 100 a pop. This fight hands down doing at least 1.5 million. At least. But I could see it getting to 2 million. So that's potentially 150-200 million in ppv revenue right there. Whole event has a very real chance getting over 250+ mil revenue total. And most of that will be off canelo's back. So why shouldn't he get the bulk of it?....canelo just throwing his biggest number out there. But he's not stupid. He obviously has financial people on his team who really know their shyt. Which is why he continues to land huge contracts.

I think they could get it done for 80-100 million. But turk had to let his pride get in the way. I wanna hear what his offer actually was. But 100 mil is more than fair in my opinion. Turk will prolly still end up in the green when it's all said and done which is something he's yet to do so far. The saudi's need a huge event to stamp their presence in America. And canelo is their only hope to achieve that. Turk better bow down.

No offense bro but youre on god damn Crack if you think this :merchant:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Canelo deserves 100mil for both them fights :yeshrug:......both of them are grossing at least 200mil in revenue. It's just the facts.

1.5 mill is canelo vs Floyd Evander vs Tyson type fights. That is an insane number. No one can reach that today.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
1.5 mill is canelo vs Floyd Evander vs Tyson type fights. That is an insane number. No one can reach that today.
If tank vs Ryan did 1.3 these can definitely do 1.5. Canelo vs Charlo did 800k. Canelo vs plant did 800. Every combat sports fan on the planet is gonna watch bud vs canelo. The two kings of their era. Bud moving up two weight divisions. This is a once in a lifetime type event. The whole sports world is stopping for this fight. As long as it's promoted right it should crack 1.5 easy.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Turki hasn't seen an ROI

I mean.... I get being glad about seeing fades but I'm supposed to pretend this guy isn't on no power trip lmao
This guy?
The ROI for this guy is to get people talking about what a great guy he is for making all these fights and not about the human rights atrocities. The shyt is textbook sportswashing.

I think the only UFC right that can be made to rival some of the bigger boxing ones is a potential Jon Jones vs Perreira fight, and at this point that's probably less likely to happen than Bud vs Canelo.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The ROI for this guy is to get people talking about what a great guy he is for making all these fights and not about the human rights atrocities. The shyt is textbook sportswashing.

I think the only UFC right that can be made to rival some of the bigger boxing ones is a potential Jon Jones vs Perreira fight, and at this point that's probably less likely to happen than Bud vs Canelo.

UFC has order since it is an actual league so they can use the sports washing to simply scale. Boxing on the other hand has too many verticals all with their own goal. I said in the past Turki woulda been better off buying a sanctioning body and turning it into a league vs what they are doing. Look at the corny ass belt they made for Usyk/Fury, the dumb ass Eminem concert, people complaining about a card being 8 hours, having to give away vacations, etc. Mean while fights like Tanks can he put together for a fraction of the cost and be profitable for all parties lol.

Like I said Turki is a no swag rich kid blowing money but confused why the people who matter ain't kissing his ass. If AJ wasn't trying to get them belts are HW he likely wouldn't give a shyt either.