09/14/2024 Prime Video Presents CanElo vs Edgar Bagel

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Canelo stans talking about everything else (Turki, Crawford, Benavidez) but his opponent lets you know even they know how shyt this fight is

Outside of David what else is there for canelo that wouldn't be called a cherrypick?....cause morell is worse than Callum smith. At the end of the day berlanga isn't the best matchup but it'll definitely be fun. And it's not any worse than David vs gvodzyk. Or Shakur vs Artem. Or Spence vs fundora.

None of these guys are fighting who they should from top to bottom so I don't really care. The big fights will happen when they're gonna happen. Canelo's not retiring any time soon and the supposed "monster" canelo is afraid of is still in his 20's. In the meantime I'll take this :yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Outside of David what else is there for canelo that wouldn't be called a cherrypick?....cause morell is worse than Callum smith. At the end of the day berlanga isn't the best matchup but it'll definitely be fun. And it's not any worse than David vs gvodzyk. Or Shakur vs Artem. Or Spence vs fundora.

None of these guys are fighting who they should from top to bottom so I don't really care. The big fights will happen when they're gonna happen. Canelo's not retiring any time soon and the supposed "monster" canelo is afraid of is still in his 20's. In the meantime I'll take this :yeshrug:

exactly. At this stage of Canelo's fight the only thing left is Benevidez. I'd watch Bud vs Canelo purely for the fukkery the same way I went to see Canelo vs Charlo BUT why are nikkas acting like Bud literally wasn't saying hell nah to the fight but now dudes talking like this is some do or die shyt?

I think Canelo said he wants to retire at 35/36 so I can see him cashing out and then Benevidez being in his final year. I`m not saying this is the right thing to do I`m just accepting this is the reality of where we are.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
exactly. At this stage of Canelo's fight the only thing left is Benevidez. I'd watch Bud vs Canelo purely for the fukkery the same way I went to see Canelo vs Charlo BUT why are nikkas acting like Bud literally wasn't saying hell nah to the fight but now dudes talking like this is some do or die shyt?

I think Canelo said he wants to retire at 35/36 so I can see him cashing out and then Benevidez being in his final year. I`m not saying this is the right thing to do I`m just accepting this is the reality of where we are.
Honestly I think it might have been the turk himself who convinced bud to go for it. Cause last year bud said he had zero interest in canelo and he would never do it.

Maybe after the Spence fight he gained more belief. But just seems odd. Maybe turk offered him a payday he couldn't refuse. If any small guy can pull it off it would be bud. But I wouldn't wanna see him get slumped nasty. Cause canelo is coming out swinging for the fences. Just weird to me how bud went from zero interest in canelo to being hell bent on facing him. Maybe he truly believes he can do it :yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Honestly I think it might have been the turk himself who convinced bud to go for it. Cause last year bud said he had zero interest in canelo and he would never do it.

Maybe after the Spence fight he gained more belief. But just seems odd. Maybe turk offered him a payday he couldn't refuse. If any small guy can pull it off it would be bud. But I wouldn't wanna see him get slumped nasty. Cause canelo is coming out swinging for the fences. Just weird to me how bud went from zero interest in canelo to being hell bent on facing him. Maybe he truly believes he can do it :yeshrug:

yeah thats what I`m saying, when the idea was floating around everyone was like hell nah including Bud himself. now all of a sudden Canelo is a duck? lol huh.

To me Canelo is Benevidez or nothing, anything not Benevidez at this point is a waste of time and just Canelo collecting freebands

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
yeah thats what I`m saying, when the idea was floating around everyone was like hell nah including Bud himself. now all of a sudden Canelo is a duck? lol huh.

To me Canelo is Benevidez or nothing, anything not Benevidez at this point is a waste of time and just Canelo collecting freebands
And I say let him collect his bands in the mean time. Canelo is right. No matter who he fights people will criticize.

He moved up to 175 and fought kovalev and people said it was a cherry pick. He fought bivol and people said it was a cherry pick. Then after the fight those same people said canelo still didn't deserve credit for the risk cause he assumed bivol would be easy :mjlol: .....the haters said plant was a cherry pick but when David fought plant it was an amazing matchup that was great for the sport:dead:

David moves up and fights a washed up 37 year old and nobody says anything. Why not fight morell who's been calling him out for 2 years?.....the funny thing is if canelo fought David now people would say he only did it cause David looked trash in his last fight. It doesn't matter when or if canelo fights these guys. There will always be an excuse when he beats them. That's exactly why he doesn't care anymore. Most Boxing fans are garbage. The whole ryan-haney debacle proved that. Canelo moving on his own time now. David will get the fight when he gets it. I don't feel sorry for the Fatboy. He had the belt twice and threw it in the garbage both times. Now I'm supposed to believe he actually cares about it :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And I say let him collect his bands in the mean time. Canelo is right. No matter who he fights people will criticize.

He moved up to 175 and fought kovalev and people said it was a cherry pick. He fought bivol and people said it was a cherry pick. Then after the fight those same people said canelo still didn't deserve credit for the risk cause he assumed bivol would be easy :mjlol: .....the haters said plant was a cherry pick but when David fought plant it was an amazing matchup that was great for the sport:dead:

David moves up and fights a washed up 37 year old and nobody says anything. Why not fight morell who's been calling him out for 2 years?.....the funny thing is if canelo fought David now people would say he only did it cause David looked trash in his last fight. It doesn't matter when or if canelo fights these guys. There will always be an excuse when he beats them. That's exactly why he doesn't care anymore. Most Boxing fans are garbage. The whole ryan-haney debacle proved that. Canelo moving on his own time now. David will get the fight when he gets it. I don't feel sorry for the Fatboy. He had the belt twice and threw it in the garbage both times. Now I'm supposed to believe he actually cares about it :mjlol:

shyt even I was like Bivol was a bad move over David due to.me not being hip on Bivol outside of what was documented as I watched more of Beterbiev before hand. Turned out Bivol the truth but folks were saying "cherry pick gone wrong" when reality bivol.prob beats Benevidez ass right now

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

This level of stanning is palpable :wow:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Bud still eager to make it happen :yeshrug:....he said canelo fought many smaller guys so he shouldn't have an issue fighting him. said he thinks canelo knows he's a real risk and losing to him could damage his legacy. At this point there's no excuses now. If this fight happens and bud loses I dont wanna hear shyt about weight. Bud clearly isn't worried about it. I think bud is great enough to pull it off, but it's gonna take the fight of his life....especially defensively. Even better than his spence performance. But he can definitely do it. But I doubt canelo ever works with the turk now. It would prolly have to happen on PBC. Canelo would prolly accept 50 mil from haymon before 100 from turk just off principle now.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Been saying this about boxing fans for ages. Most boxing fans don't deserve good things in life and I will say it to my grave :yeshrug:
The way bigotry is normalised is not fukking sane no matter how many dopes crack open the history book and say "look race was always apart of the marketing :damn:
Its genuinely fukking bizarre but at least we have a goon of a dictatorship sportwashing shyt right? :skip:
And before that we had those fakkity journalists like steve kim (who is racist himself) and em sucking off MTK who is revealed to be of the kinehan cartel who have several bodies. So much so that several fighters like fury been banned from entry into the USA. As much as this fight annoys me..... Water sinks to its own level and this is nowhere near the bottom of this sport if we're honest :beli:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
There's no way to normalize this fight..this fight is an insult to anyone who is not stanning like Flex :heh:...Canelo, berlanga, and PBC deserve all the scorn for this bullshyt..this is thee worst PPV this year by far..this fight is a great example why his excellency was able to penetrate the boxing market in the first place..the only sport where ppl find more reasons to wallow in the trash instead of throwing it away :heh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Bud still eager to make it happen :yeshrug:....he said canelo fought many smaller guys so he shouldn't have an issue fighting him. said he thinks canelo knows he's a real risk and losing to him could damage his legacy. At this point there's no excuses now. If this fight happens and bud loses I dont wanna hear shyt about weight. Bud clearly isn't worried about it. I think bud is great enough to pull it off, but it's gonna take the fight of his life....especially defensively. Even better than his spence performance. But he can definitely do it. But I doubt canelo ever works with the turk now. It would prolly have to happen on PBC. Canelo would prolly accept 50 mil from haymon before 100 from turk just off principle now.

Mistake for bud but a payday. He should gather the 154 belts.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
There's no way to normalize this fight..this fight is an insult to anyone who is not stanning like Flex :heh:...Canelo, berlanga, and PBC deserve all the scorn for this bullshyt..this is thee worst PPV this year by far..this fight is a great example why his excellency was able to penetrate the boxing market in the first place..the only sport where ppl find more reasons to wallow in the trash instead of throwing it away :heh:

Turki hasn't seen an ROI yet though and casuals ain't supporting this shyt so has he really done anything? Fury vs Usyk was in their Slave built arena and nobody talked about that fight compared to say Devin vs Ryan If we are being honest