09/14/2024 Prime Video Presents CanElo vs Edgar Bagel

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
There's no way to normalize this fight..this fight is an insult to anyone who is not stanning like Flex :heh:...Canelo, berlanga, and PBC deserve all the scorn for this bullshyt..this is thee worst PPV this year by far..this fight is a great example why his excellency was able to penetrate the boxing market in the first place..the only sport where ppl find more reasons to wallow in the trash instead of throwing it away :heh:
The year of our lord 2024 jake paul is fighting mike tyson. And that will make a killing in ppv. Garbage been normalised in the game

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Turki hasn't seen an ROI yet though and casuals ain't supporting this shyt so has he really done anything? Fury vs Usyk was in their Slave built arena and nobody talked about that fight compared to say Devin vs Ryan If we are being honest

man Turki a damn billionaire times over, don’t really think a ROI is going to effect buddy or not.

Plus he only been in this for what, a year? shyt takes time, but at least he TRYING and what he trying is better than the damn alternative imo

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Look at this pathetic shyt :mjlol: .....Oscar would prolly let the turk shyt on him at this point:scust:.....he really said "please canelo don't fukk up the bag for us":dead:

So canelo supposed to just let this clown disrespect him on live TV and be cool with it :what:.....turk had to get checked, period. Canelo let him know that mob boss act ain't fooling anybody. Canelo got too much self respect for these lames in boxing now. Whole sport really bowing down to this dude :hhh:

The axe murderer

Daps
Look at this pathetic shyt :mjlol: .....Oscar would prolly let the turk shyt on him at this point:scust:.....he really said "please canelo don't fukk up the bag for us":dead:

So canelo supposed to just let this clown disrespect him on live TV and be cool with it :what:.....turk had to get checked, period. Canelo let him know that mob boss act ain't fooling anybody. Canelo got too much self respect for these lames in boxing now. Whole sport really bowing down to this dude :hhh:

I mean guy used kitchen utensils in unsavory manner. So thats not all far fetched

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Bud still eager to make it happen :yeshrug:....he said canelo fought many smaller guys so he shouldn't have an issue fighting him. said he thinks canelo knows he's a real risk and losing to him could damage his legacy. At this point there's no excuses now. If this fight happens and bud loses I dont wanna hear shyt about weight. Bud clearly isn't worried about it. I think bud is great enough to pull it off, but it's gonna take the fight of his life....especially defensively. Even better than his spence performance. But he can definitely do it. But I doubt canelo ever works with the turk now. It would prolly have to happen on PBC. Canelo would prolly accept 50 mil from haymon before 100 from turk just off principle now.

Bud faceplants Canelo RD 9

The axe murderer

Daps
That's where you are wrong

1. That's not ppv
2. There are legit good fights on that undercard
Bruh we can have 3 undisputed matches om there a legend of thd game is risking getting hurt out by a disney star. This is the bottom and it will make an obscene amount of money:francis: