Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Tell me what they would have to do for you to consider good booking of the SP?
Character progression. Not being the exact same guys they were doing the exact same thing they were 4-5 years ago.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Character progression. Not being the exact same guys they were doing the exact same thing they were 4-5 years ago.
Well they tried that by turning them heel with Bobby but the crowd wasn't buying it. Fans want to see them as the SP they know and love.

Montez said it himself he is not ready to leave being part of a tag team. Sometimes this isn't always on the booker like some believe.

Silkk

Daps
Well they tried that by turning them heel with Bobby but the crowd wasn't buying it. Fans want to see them as the SP they know and love.

Montez said it himself he is not ready to leave being part of a tag team. Sometimes this isn't always on the booker like some believe.
That doesn’t mean they have to be in the same exact place they were. You could have character progression without breaking them up or turning them.

Not sure if you’re familiar with The Acclaimed but they’re a perfect example.

So are the Usos. Even before the breakup.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
That doesn’t mean they have to be in the same exact place they were. You could have character progression without breaking them up or turning them.

Not sure if you’re familiar with The Acclaimed but they’re a perfect example.

So are the Usos. Even before the breakup.
Again sometimes it's on the talent to want to change. It's safe to say we have no idea what's in anyone's head regarding this. Nothing any of us can do but wait to see what happens.

Here have an Austin Theory emote on his birthday to cheer you up.
H41RsEA.png

Silkk

Daps
Again sometimes it's on the talent to want to change. It's safe to say we have no idea what's in anyone's head regarding this. Nothing any of us can do but wait to see what happens.

Here have an Austin Theory emote on his birthday to cheer you up.
H41RsEA.png
I been waiting five years brother where yall at....?

And thats my 27 year old should've been face of the company if certain hoe ass creative heads weren't still in their feelings over 1996 :blessed:

austin-theory-vince-mcmahon.gif

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
If HHH loves DIY as much as TSC claims why are they not on the SS card? Maybe because SS has bigger matches. Do you want DIY on the SS card over someone else? You have to leave something for the SD before. It's been like that for a while now.

Do we want 13 match cards again where each match only get 3-5mins, unless it's the main event, just to get more people on the show?

Doing this does make the SD go home shows feel important to watch do we want to go back to SD go home shows being recap shows with no growth to get people to watch the events. We're getting title matches on free tv.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Doing this does make the SD go home shows feel important to watch do we want to go back to SD go home shows being recap shows with no growth to get people to watch the events. We're getting title matches on free tv.
This is why Raw go-home shows tend to be not as big or elaborate as some people want them to be. SD has the chance to be in the same town and building if possible as the PLE the night before. So it's just natural for them to stack a SD more than a Raw that is 5 days before the PLE.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Yeah, this approach is dope in hindsight. Making a tv show feel grand before a major event should always be the right approach.

The only major downside about it is talent who deserve to get that PLE stimulus in which I can understand.

At the end of the day though, these tag matches are getting a bigger highlight by being main event matches on a free card.