[07.02]*NEW*Nas- Loco-Motive ft. Large Professor(prod. by No I.D.)

Klos2God

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone hating on this track, beat or whateva needs the shyt slapped outta them... That shyt is gutta, grimey and str8 fire...

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is INCREDIBLE...PHENOMENAL.

Honestly the best hip hop song I've heard in a looong time.

If you rap I think you get a truer understanding of how crazy this shyt is...perfect level MC'ing right here. This nikka said he has half naked pictures of God, haha.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
best song off his album that i've heard thus far. this is the nas we want. none of this psuedo-commercial bullshyt he's been doing with salaam remi. just dope b-boy rap, the only kind this nikka is skilled to deliver. you knew large professor wasn't going to go for that okie doke bullshyt nas has been putting out. he wanted a real hip-hop joint worthy of this nikka's legacy.

definitely the best release of the day. that kanye/pusha t shyt is.....:ehh: that ross bangs, but it's what you expect of ross. this nas shyt is unexpected, since he has a track record of dropping hot garbage.

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
Honestly, the only track i was disappointed in was "accidental murderers". dunno why nas gotta have ross on his track. probably a def jam mandated thing. otherwise, living up to all my expectations.