[07.02]*NEW*Nas- Loco-Motive ft. Large Professor(prod. by No I.D.)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
After listening to this track for 5th time (props to Nagra and Big Bizz) I've come to the conclusion that there is No earthly way this album could be a dissapointment.

Loco-Motive:dj2:
The Don:stylin:
Accident Murderers:ohlawd:
Nasty:lawd:
Daughters:obama:

Nas is on another fukkin planet. His lyricism is as sharp as its always been, but his flow and energy is on Stillmatic levels of fierceness. This is beautiful to witness bruhs.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn, i was expecting this to be dope based on the reviews but damn, this shyt is fukking murderous.

im wishing i didn't listen cause i think we heard all the straight up bangers so the rest of the album gonna be the flip side shyt, not that i mind the personal shyt

but this gonna hold me over till the album drops

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked this shyt.

:leon:

I like that he freaked the fukk out of the beat while also mocking those who want him to remake Illmatic every album. Maybe this Kelis shyt brings a dope album out of the homie.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
damn, i was expecting this to be dope based on the reviews but damn, this shyt is fukking murderous.

im wishing i didn't listen cause i think we heard all the straight up bangers so the rest of the album gonna be the flip side shyt, not that i mind the personal shyt

but this gonna hold me over till the album drops

:laugh:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I liked this shyt.

:leon:

I like that he freaked the fukk out of the beat while also mocking those who want him to remake Illmatic every album. Maybe this Kelis shyt brings a dope album out of the homie.

:ohhh:

:dead:

Account mustve been hacked. Whats next giving props to Cornell West?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
He says its a song for nikkas stuck in the 90's tho,why would he make a song in 2012 and say its for nikkas stuck in the 90's...he has other records that u could say sound like its from the 90's,I'm thinkin he's specefic for a reason....most glaring of all is the fact Nas flow ain't been this razor sharp in almost a decade,and the large pro feature....well have to wait and see...but from the flow to the delivery this don't sund like current nas...not sayin he can't match it lyrically,but flow?:wtb:...that would be cool if he put a few more on there too that wuz unreleased if this is,since he couldn't release lost tapes...if it ain't unreleased track:krs::bow:

put ur head in a toilet and flush

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohlawd:
This IS BANANA'S !!!

Sounds so grimy and Ill :ohmy: :wow:
How could anyone say this beat is wack ? :laugh:
Sh1t goes to hard.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
man this is ILL. like dude said easily gonna be nas best album since stillmatic.