[07.02]*NEW*Nas- Loco-Motive ft. Large Professor(prod. by No I.D.)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas is the Dylan of Hip Hop. Dylan had a great start, then a mid career slump, then a late career renaissance, same with Nas right now. Everything with Nas is now perfect. a Life history to tell, deeper voice with added gravitas, politics more clear eyed, got better producers. easily the best MC these past few years. Sh!t is an anti-dote to all that horrible hipster Odd Future, Lil Wayne, garbage the cac media been force feeding us.

Why did I read this as Dylan from Making the Band at first... I was like :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loco-Motive - 5/5
The Don - 4.5/5 the massive attack remix 5/5
Accident Murderers- 4/5
Nasty - 5/5
Daughters - 4.5/5

People always talk about Nas garbage beats in the past, well, anyone know of any dope remixes that improved some Nas tracks from the past? just bump those ones.

the only dope songs of those you listed are nasty and locomotive. the don, accident murderers, and daughters are trash.

Daps
This shyt is fuego. And I only listened through my shytty ass iPhone speakers. Can't wait to hear it through my studio headphones. This is the exact kind of production I wanna hear Nas over. I don't know why people are trippin' over the beat. Reminds me of "NY State of Mind". Gave me goosebumps. :manny:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
i haven't listened to this song yet so... but why is it every song that leaks from every artist is either the greatest song ever to one section of fans or the worst song ever to the other section of fans... no restraint or modesty is ever included in any reviews of music anymore... makes the value of reviews worthless... people can't just say they like the song or they don't like the song, the earth always has to shift based on their opinion...

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
i haven't listened to this song yet so... but why is it every song that leaks from every artist is either the greatest song ever to one section of fans or the worst song ever to the other section of fans... no restraint or modesty is ever included in any reviews of music anymore... makes the value of reviews worthless... people can't just say they like the song or they don't like the song, the earth always has to shift based on their opinion...

Cuz nikkas are haters that's why.. This shyt is amazing breh :ohmy: