[07.02]*NEW*Nas- Loco-Motive ft. Large Professor(prod. by No I.D.)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya comprehension level is real low right now..

he rapped over a 90's style beat with a 90's style flow to show love to nikkas who enjoyed that era.

this is a new track he recorded for his new album fam, lol. Wow, you really think this is a old record? lol

U talkin as if a new unreleased Nas track would be impossible when we know he got a cds worth of em:wtb: chill out I just asked for clarification then drew my own conclusions after a 90's sounding beat,with nas using a 90's style flow as u say,flow sounding sharper then I've heard it in a while,voice sounds younger too but I think they just did sumthin on the production side to muffle it a little bit...but ayway I ain't mad I'm wrong,the album lookin better and better ain't liked this many nas singles off a album in a looooong time

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Damn this shyt right here is :thumbsup:
Way better than Accident Murderers imo
The beat is dope...No I.D. should of done the whole album but w/e.

Daps
Reppin
401 Prov City
if u think this beat is trash then u gota be wearing skinny jeans and prayin nas was guna rhyme over some techno beat

this shyt is grimey... ahhh i miss the 90s when alota shyt sounded like this

Daps
:merchant: This shyt is crack...I was just foaming at the mouth twitchin' on the floor from OD'in off this crack...

0203_064x.gif

Im tryna not to play it too much before the album comes out but...this shyt is crack!!! :merchant:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
shyt is trash. Nas has the magical gift of always selecting the worst beat out of talented producers

Daps
:childplease: @ anyone acting like this wouldn't be fire. You knew before you even clicked the link; they've been hyping this shyt up for months.