06/01/24 DAZN PPV: Deontay Wilder vs Zhilei Zhang (Matchroom vs Queensbury 5vs5)/Dmitrii Bivol vs Malik Zinad (WBA World Light Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Zhang needs to get a legit title shot

It's obvious they are trying to pawn him off to harder opponents hoping he would go away. But he's proven to weather the storm :blessed:

zhang is the new Ortiz. :russ: people not talkin about it but he countered wilder perfectly with that hook when wilder threw that right hand. wilder didnt see it coming.i like zhang okay. i want to see him rematch parker later this year.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
maxresdefault.jpg
Hilarious

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Golden Boy need to get into this 5v5 thing as well instead of looking from the outside.
Hopefully his excellency can get Arum and Haymon fully on board.

Hearn and Warren have basically stolen a lot of spotlight from other promoters by putting aside beef and giving the fans what they want to see.

It can happen in an environment where there is good guaranteed money, like the Sauds bring, or if you are in an oppressive environment like the UFC where you fight for peanuts.

I prefer that fighters get their monetary due for putting their lives on the line.

fukk the politics, fukk the ducking. Fight the best and test yourself. If you fail, at least you should have the cash to be comfortable and then you choose if you want to step away or not.