06/01/24 DAZN PPV: Deontay Wilder vs Zhilei Zhang (Matchroom vs Queensbury 5vs5)/Dmitrii Bivol vs Malik Zinad (WBA World Light Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
zhang is the new Ortiz. :russ: people not talkin about it but he countered wilder perfectly with that hook when wilder threw that right hand. wilder didnt see it coming.i like zhang okay. i want to see him rematch parker later this year.
Yep, i mentioned it a bit earlier.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He’s right. Call it the Protection Plan or whatever the haters want to call it, Al wouldn’t have had him ending his career like this :yeshrug:

Everyone at PBC knew Wilder couldn’t fight (he can punch, there’s a difference) which is why they guided his career the way they did. They also knew he was completely shot after the second Fury fight, never mind the third.

He chose to go with Eddie and now he has allowed two foreigners to come up off his name. Just like how they planned it :sas2:
i know this is your schtick so im going to take this word vomit as trolling to stay in character

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If he wants to continue then he needs to apologize to Breland and re-hire him. His jab has been non-existent since Wilder fired him. Personally, I think Wilder should either retire now or fight someone like Jared Anderson and go out with a win.
Jared Anderson beats the version of Wilder even being Green

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They sayin Wilders turnin was muscle memory :pachaha:

this bug eyed buffoon
Can’t stand him either, but he has a point

Who TF was telling this nikka that spinning in the ring was a good idea:gucci:

Definitely needs to fire Malik Scott… but not his fault because Wilders twerking ass should've knew better and should’ve got a REAL trainer from the jump.

It’s wraps after this. Nobody scared of his one punch man as power and he’s getting cooked by skill because the blueprint has been set.

If he does come back… he needs to go back to the basics of basics.

And whoever thinks he beating Jared Anderson is:mjlol:

Jared defense is sketchy but once he hits 20 wins he’s probably getting better talent