06/01/24 DAZN PPV: Deontay Wilder vs Zhilei Zhang (Matchroom vs Queensbury 5vs5)/Dmitrii Bivol vs Malik Zinad (WBA World Light Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t stand him either, but he has a point

Who TF was telling this nikka that spinning in the ring was a good idea:gucci:

Definitely needs to fire Malik Scott… but not his fault because Wilders twerking ass should've knew better and should’ve got a REAL trainer from the jump.

It’s wraps after this. Nobody scared of his one punch man as power and he’s getting cooked by skill because the blueprint has been set.

If he does come back… he needs to go back to the basics of basics.

And whoever thinks he beating Jared Anderson is:mjlol:

Jared defense is sketchy but once he hits 20 wins he’s probably getting better talent
Haven't seen anything from Jared that leads me to think he'll win.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wilder is too unskilled to be agressive with Jared and the mental state is the icing on the came
Don't think he has to be aggressive. Even in the Zhang fight he was throwing out that right hand but Zhang has a really good chin. Seeing someone be unfazed by his power while also coming forward with a ton of power is enough to break anyone's confidence. I doubt Jared can do what Zhang or Parker did. I could be wrong but I don't see it.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Don't think he has to be aggressive. Even in the Zhang fight he was throwing out that right hand but Zhang has a really good chin. Seeing someone be unfazed by his power while also coming forward with a ton of power is enough to break anyone's confidence. I doubt Jared can do what Zhang or Parker did. I could be wrong but I don't see it.
Wilder had ZERO steam on those punches. He did not take a prime Wilder shot and eat it.