[04/02/22 & 04/03/22]:Winner Takes All/Stunner vs Stunner: Official Wrestlemania 38 Thread:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Night 2 wasn’t as strong as night 1 but I still enjoyed myself.

The triple threat tag match was fire.

Lashley and Osmos was good for what it was :obama:

The fatal 4 way women tag match was cool. Could have been better but I’m happy Sasha FINALLY won at WM.

Sami Zayn and Knoxville legit had me like :dead: The funniest moment for me was when Sami kicked Wee Man in the face. Idk why, but seeing little people get fukked up will legit make me laugh every time :pachaha:

Edge and AJ was cool…i can tell this just the start of a long feud. But it was cool..

The New Day match could have legit been cut. They didn’t deserve that :pacspit:

The Pat McAfee, Austin Theory, Vinny Mac, and Stone Cold shyt was the perfect example on how WWE are the kings of this sports entertainment shyt. Just complete fukkery all the way through :russ: The shyt jumped the shark and i enjoyed every moment.

The stunner sell from Austin Theory and the struggle of all struggle stunner sells from Vince had me :dead:

The main event was what it was :yeshrug: I didn’t expect much from what Roman and Brock gave me last time so IDK what folks expected. Brock is only gonna give you 15 minutes tops and that’s it. But we all knew what the ending was gonna be.

Other then that this year’s Wrestlemania will go down as one of their strongest shows when we look back on it. TRASH build up for the pass few months and my expectations were low as hell. And they exceeded it. I’m not mad at it :obama:

Time and time again, Titan Sports shows you that when they turn it ON they are the BEST wrestling organization in the world.

Now I’m just preparing myself for the bullshyt for the next few months until it’s MITB and Summerslam season.