[04/02/22 & 04/03/22]:Winner Takes All/Stunner vs Stunner: Official Wrestlemania 38 Thread:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I was expecting worse from Wrestlemania, it did not disappoint me. Night 1 felt stronger, night 2 was kinda ehhhhh:

The 3 team match was entertaining as hell even though all three tag teams look corny to me.

I don't wanna see Bobby Lashley wrestle Nigerian Kevin Nash. Lashley is one of the best wrestlers the company has and they waste him for this at Wrestlemania?

fukk that AJ vs Edge match. Two top quality wrestlers with average storyline and the match that's dragged way too long. The finish sucked too and I don't give a shyt about Damian Priest. It's just meh....

Xavier and Kofi being buried by the company :mjpls:

McAfee and Theory match, I had no fukking expectations for their match and they delivered a good show. The fans loved it. fukk that Vince BS, I get it it's the surprise element and all that but he is simply too old for this. It was brutal to watch. And of course Vince not selling stunner again.
Theory saving that entire match by overselling stunner like a muthafukka :russ:

Reigns and Lesnar was disappointing. I get it I get it WWE can't build more rivals to challenge Reigns so this will continue.

Last edited:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
What these two nights proved is the rank and file

1. Reigns
2. Brock
3. Lashley
4. McIntyre
5. Rhodes
6. Rollins who honestly should be 1.
7. Edge
8. Sheamus
9. Theory
10. Styles

For the women

1. Flair
2. Belair, to me the clear #1.
3. Becks
4. Ronda

No one else matters.
Damn Theory got a ranking above AJ :damn:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I dozed off on this shyt so many times, Cody rhodes vs Seth on night 1 was dope to Me tho

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
So from reading the posts the show ended after a brief celebration

The internet put it into everyone’s minds that the Rock would show up right? I don’t think we had any real backing for the idea