[04/02/22 & 04/03/22]:Winner Takes All/Stunner vs Stunner: Official Wrestlemania 38 Thread:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Logan Paul, Johnny Knoxville, and Pat McAfee had more entertaining matches than AJ Styles, Edge, Brock Lesnar, and Roman Reigns,
Eg6bQfqXcAM-Rhw.jpg

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Knoxville/Zayn was fukkery. :heh: Crazy KO and Sami got their Mania moments in the same year. :leon:

AJ/Edge was the best match I saw during Mania Weekend. Dumb ending, but the spear was sick. Is Edge some Malakai Black/Gangrel ripoff? :mjlol:

Good to see Banks/Naomi win on the big stage. :salute:

Cokeboy a fool. :mjlol:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Top 3 WOAT to receive stunners along with Linda McMahon and Don Cheetos. Might have to roll out this old senile fukk with a wheel chair 5 years from now. :snoop:

It was bad and funny at the same time.:pachaha:

Vince has never been the best when it comes to taking Stunners. I remember almost being taken out of the moment back when Austin gave him his first stunner in 97 and he convulsed around on the mat like a fish out of water.

Vince, Linda, Trump - what is it with billionaires/millionaires not being able to take a proper Stunner? Kick, bend over in pain, Stunner, fall back and react accordingly. It should be so goddamn simple.:snoop: