[04/02/22 & 04/03/22]:Winner Takes All/Stunner vs Stunner: Official Wrestlemania 38 Thread:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Vince has never been the best when it comes to taking Stunners. I remember almost being taken out of the moment back when Austin gave him his first stunner in 97 and he convulsed around on the mat like a fish out of water.

Vince, Linda, Trump - what is it with billionaires/millionaires not being able to take a proper Stunner? Kick, bend over in pain, Stunner, fall back and react accordingly. It should be so goddamn simple.:snoop:
Person either gotta have flexible hamstrings/lower back (stay on feet) or tough knees (drop to knees) to take a Stunner properly and I'd guess most dusty old rich folks have neither.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
It was a part of the match. They recreated this bit from the first Jackass movie:

Sami should be thankful that they didn't try the Ryan Dunn toy car bit from the first movie.

giphy.gif

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The Sami/Johnny match :laff:Wee Man throws better punches than Shane McMahon :laff::laff::laff:

Props to Naomi/Sasha. Team Bad was the only legit woman’s group when they brought up all the NXT women, yet they treated them second rate in comparison to Team PCB and the Bella’s/Alicia despite Team Bad being the most interesting ones and having the most chemistry