[04/02/22 & 04/03/22]:Winner Takes All/Stunner vs Stunner: Official Wrestlemania 38 Thread:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Nah I seen that part. You just taking this too serious lol. Everyone got a lot of laughs, Sami must've had fun working with him. And created a memory that everyone can look back on and say "that was awesome". Ease up a bit :mjlol:

You say it was way too much but the crowd clearly showed they loved every bit of it.
Just never care for prank & stupid Jackass stuff. Didn't care for it over 20 years ago so it had me just:beli:
It just went to overboard for my taste i could even accept the midget spot the the giant mouse trap:beli:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Aint watched in a minute but both nights were cool. Bianca is everything ya been saying and Logan Paul is money give him whatever he wants and let him go crazy. He been doing this weekly on raw? He already more charismatic than the majority of the roster. Beards will hate him and he will bring in the young audience wwe been trying to get.

Bianca n Austin aside the non wrestlers were the highlight of this event and it was a dope mania but the same problems still there.

The only young guy i liked out the weekend was theory who(top 5 stunner sell :whew:) lost to a non wrestler :mindblown:

I hope they do Stevenson right he could have legit got usa wrestling another gold medal w how Russia is looking.

Im convinced Brock and Roman dont have chemistry or ya been overrating tf out this roman run :manny: