[04/02/22 & 04/03/22]:Winner Takes All/Stunner vs Stunner: Official Wrestlemania 38 Thread:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m shocked the event ended like that…. They couldn’t bring Rock in? He ain’t doin nothin but in Iron paradise watchin

If Roman is legitimately hurt, that’s 3x Brock hurt him at Mania. Roman now has 3 wins over Brock and none of them have been clean. This is the match he should’ve finally beat him cleanly with no outside antics. I knew Roman would win, but I thought the final spear would happen when Brock finally got his hands on Heyman and got him up for the F5 which would’ve lead to the millionth spear. This match felt like a repeat of Crown Jewel minus the Usos. When is Brock going to learn to wear a cup and stay away from the barricade to the right of the announce tables? He gets speared through that exact barricade twice a year and that’s a lot because he only has like 4 matches a year

over the next few months, they can squeeze another Brock match out of Reigns until they find a way to put Brock on hiatus again and then they’ll most likely feed Lashley, McIntyre, Rhodes, AJ, Gable Stevenson and Omos over the next couple months until they can contractually lock Rock in

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are saying Roman’s is really hurt. fukking Brock man
He fukked him up like he did Orton last time they fought at Mania

their best 1 on 1 match is still their first 1… all the other matches have been rinse and repeat with less intensity

their next best match is either the 1 that has Samoa Joe and Strowman or the 1 that had Ambrose

i still don’t understand how Seth and Drew have clean Ws over Brock and Reigns has 0