[04/02/22 & 04/03/22]:Winner Takes All/Stunner vs Stunner: Official Wrestlemania 38 Thread:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
SOOOOOOOOOO is Roman keeping the belt another 365? He’s literally in god mode now and I don’t see any reason to take it off of him.

That's one of the problems though. Can Roman get over in a challenger role? Roman's been dominant since his heel turn but I"m ready for it to be over with. Storyline Roman's great but I want 4-5 star matches and I'm not getting them with Roman. Now, It could be overusing Roman vs Brock or it could be that it never feels like Roman is a threat to lose

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:snoop::snoop:You miss the part where i said he shouldn't have even been wrestling in the first place is my point.
You no hes a clown who going to want to do stupid shyt why even invited that shyt. There are level to comedy & fukkery & this shyt way to much:trash:

Nah I seen that part. You just taking this too serious lol. Everyone got a lot of laughs, Sami must've had fun working with him. And created a memory that everyone can look back on and say "that was awesome". Ease up a bit :mjlol:

You say it was way too much but the crowd clearly showed they loved every bit of it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
crazy thing aboot this is Cokeboy finally got that Roman corontion he been tryna make happen since WM 31 :wow:

that being said i think we can finally put these Roman/Brock WM matches to rest :manny: the story has been told

This "coronation" has happened a few times already. Roman the Hogan of this era with all the mania main events. I think Hogan did 8 or 9 at the beginning which might be the record. Roman will have at least ten before his career is over. Brock great no doubt but they overplay this feud and don't really give much other worthy options for challengers. Maybe Lashley but nobody else that would get as marquee a match as Brock and Roman. Maybe Cody gets a build up to a title match but I see him being midcard to start and work his way up. Maybe there's a call up tomorrow and a nxt guy becomes the next challenger, unlikely tho. Brock prolly take some time off after this.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
they need to now end the brand split.

Reigns vs Lashley should up after Reigns has a mini feud with someone like Kofi, Richochet, or whoever

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Watching this hyped up Roman showcase as I wait for my wing combo...
McMahon is so fukking proud of pushing this guy for years...Cole hyping him like he's had this epic run...

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The brand split cycle is funny because every time they end it people want it back and every time it's back people want it gone again

Doesn't really make sense to not have two brands at this point. The roster is way bigger than it was ten years ago. They just need to heavily enforce it. Whether you're on RAW or SmackDown, you're part of a gang. :demonic:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This "coronation" has happened a few times already. Roman the Hogan of this era with all the mania main events. I think Hogan did 8 or 9 at the beginning which might be the record. Roman will have at least ten before his career is over. Brock great no doubt but they overplay this feud and don't really give much other worthy options for challengers. Maybe Lashley but nobody else that would get as marquee a match as Brock and Roman. Maybe Cody gets a build up to a title match but I see him being midcard to start and work his way up. Maybe there's a call up tomorrow and a nxt guy becomes the next challenger, unlikely tho. Brock prolly take some time off after this.

I think Brock is advertised for backlash. Let's hope it isn't another rematch..

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Their first one at WrestleMania 31 was an all-time classic, even ignoring Seth cashing in MITB. It's the only match they've had that's worth remembering.

The only good match they ever had..the rest were just suplex spams..samoa joe had a better match, so did aj bryan and seth.....they dont have a natural chemistry..its a forced feud/ rivalry