[04/02/22 & 04/03/22]:Winner Takes All/Stunner vs Stunner: Official Wrestlemania 38 Thread:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The brand split cycle is funny because every time they end it people want it back and every time it's back people want it gone again

I get I really do but the reason a brand split was needed in 2002 and 2016 was because the rosters were huge, then eventually as the years go on, the rosters get thinner due to cuts or talent leaving and there becomes less of a need for a brand split. If they still had their pre-covid cuts roster, it’d still be needed.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I just thi k if you told Roman and Brock that they don't have to do a real wrestling match... It's a fukking no Brainer. fukk yeah... Let spam finishers. Sadly... Their best match is still the 1st one.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
So they took the belt off Lashley for this?

He was injured if I’m not mistaken

This title unification thing is trash tho :unimpressed:

Seth vs Cody should have been for the WWE title, while Roman successfully defended vs Brock :unimpressed:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Him

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Now why on earth would you want Johnny Knoxville of all people to try and actually wrestle :gucci:
:snoop::snoop:You miss the part where i said he shouldn't have even been wrestling in the first place is my point.
You no hes a clown who going to want to do stupid shyt why even invited that shyt. There are level to comedy & fukkery & this shyt way to much:trash:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Roman about to run through the entire roster on both sides until Gable Stevenson is ready to be the next guy so get ready for another year...

and then when everyone uncovers Gable's rape charge and the technicality he got off on, he'll win it again and go another run