[04/02/22 & 04/03/22]:Winner Takes All/Stunner vs Stunner: Official Wrestlemania 38 Thread:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
WWE should really use this Mania as a reset of sorts, and get back to being a consistently good again product again, or at least tolerable, the product was very stagnant heading into Mania but Mania itself was fantastic, I hope they don’t waste the momentum they gained from this.

End the brand split
Give us some fresh matchups
Interesting feuds

it can be done
They always waste monument. They go on cruise control for two months now.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Only thing is, who the hell gonna beat him? :ohhh:

The Rock maybe but to me a Rock title run doesn’t make sense, he might not even wrestle.

I’d rather them not run Brock/Roman back again.

Maybe Cena to break the record? Cody if WWE is truly high on him? Or a young cat like Bron or Steveson?
Young cat like Lil Steiner is the ideal choice but sometimes a spot like that is too much too soon, same way it was 37 year old Brock that ended up ending the streak rather than a fresh face.

Cody's 36 and could end up making a lot of sense if they really intend on making him a made-man in WWE, he would benefit more than Bobby or Mac if they aren't going with a kid.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Go all in on Bron Breaker and have him beat Roman next WM:hubie:They have to eventually create new stars, the star power was seriously lacking in Rumble and WM

you dudes always want “new” stars. they got a bunch of young stars right now. no youngster needs to be rushed at the moment.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Honestly, looking back, have Brock and Roman ever had a match that wasn't underwhelming? They've had a lot so I might be forgetting one.

Their first one at WrestleMania 31 was an all-time classic, even ignoring Seth cashing in MITB. It's the only match they've had that's worth remembering.