007 Nightfire >>>> 007 goldeneye

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's singlehandedly defined fps, local multiplayer, and movie themed games. It's the greatest.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Someone Created a Modern Rework of the Classic N64 'GoldenEye 007'
Someone Created a Modern Rework of the Classic N64 'GoldenEye 007'

Attention, OG gamers.

By Zarah Cheng · 2 hours ago in Entertainment ·

OG gamers are sure to recognize the classic first-person shooter game, GoldenEye 007, for the Nintendo 64 console. Well, what if the legendary title was made with the modern tools available to contemporary game developers? Environment artist Jude Wilson proposed the same question and decided to tackle the project. Recreating the ‘Facility’ map in the game, Wilson explains that he combined the original N64 layout with aesthetic cues taken from the blockbuster James Bond film. Utilizing the Unreal Engine 4 program, alongside softwares such as 3DS Max, Unreal Engine 4, Marmoset Toolbag 2, Photoshop, nDo2 and Substance Designer, the artist has produced a realistic reimagining (from scratch, mind you) of the environment along with adjusted interiors, props and lighting that remain true to the archetype. Check out the full video above and for more N64 and PS3 gaming nostalgia, check out the OpenEmu emulator available now.

Source:Engadget

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've watched goldeneye like 4 times since christmas it's been on TV and I had never seen it all the way through. I want to go to gamestop and cop an n64 and goldeneye

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I miss the missles that you could fire up into the air and control... I used to chase people inside buildings and around corners in hallways and shyt...

Every time they heard me get the rocket everyone went hiding for their lives :russ:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:gladbron::ooh:

That whole "indo g" album was fire!
I played it around my cousin and he traded me his copies of need for speed and syphon filter for that one CD.
(come up hustle:salute:)

You gotta checkout indo g and lil blunt ...before he changed labels and teamed up wit 3-6

:steviej:

• Dap
Reactions: VBM