007 Nightfire >>>> 007 goldeneye

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:what: so what niga it doesnt change the fact that goldeneye sucks

Gdeneye was the catalyst that took 1st person shooters to another level.... Not only that, it was identical to the movie scene for scene which was a first from what I recollect... I usually respect others opinion but in your case you deserve this neg im fixing to give ya just for disrespecting such a classic like Goldeneye

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
That From Russia With Love game was good as well, the world needs another good Bond game whether it be from a movie or a new story. I bought that 007 legends brand new for 60 bucks, but thankfully didnt open it. Dope concept but it had too many bad reviews

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
CO SIGN

Nightfire is the best shooting game i ever played period

playing multiplayer nightfire with all ur homies and family at da crib :ohlawd:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Night fire was freaking great remote missiles where you can actually designated the spot it goes with the camera in it :ohlawd: and first game I ever played with that you could have bots. :wow: I dunno if it's better than goldeneye but it's def a dope ass game!!!! One of my fav of all time to be honest. He had so many different gadgets in that game.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Night fire was fresking great remote missiles where you can actually designated the spot it goes with the camera in it :ohlawd: and first game I ever played with that you could have bots. I dunno if it's better than goldeneye but it's def a dope ass game!!!!

I remember in multiplayer my homies would think they found a safe spot to camp out, then i get the guiding rocket launcher and out of nowhere them nikkas blown df up

they looking at me like :what:
im like :shaq:

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
:childplease: :pacspit:

So we got 90's babies who were like 4 or 5 when Goldeye dropped having opinions that the game is overrated.

shyt I was 5 when Goldeneye dropped and I still think its the best FPS I've ever played (next to CoD 4).

The shyt talking that would ensue with my pops, uncle, cousin and I when playing license to kill in the temple with only pistols :wow:

O.J. Yayo

Rookie
Daps
:wtf:

I played both and Goldeneye takes this one. Nightfire had decent graphics for its time, but it was short and multiplayer was not as good

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Never played video games much outside of 'Goldeneye' and 'World Is Not Enough', maybe 'Midnight Club' when ps2 first was out....but 'Goldeneye' was the best game. nothing can compare to that, as a kid, like 10 years old....we were playing that shyt until we were like 16.

• Dap
Reactions: hex