007 Nightfire >>>> 007 goldeneye

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: goldeneye was fun because like people already said, it was innovative but.....

everything or nothing >>>>>>> the rest

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Nightfire WAS piff. Wasn't that the one where you could cop jet packs? We had mad fun on that too, but Goldeneye is the King of Kings

Online multiplayer is one of the greatest advancements in gaming history, but nothing quite matches being in the same room and getting in person reactions from the dudes you murking in a game. Seeing your homie next you jump when he runs into a mine and the rage in his eyes while the rest of your boys laugh >>>>>
Even if online didn't exist, we too :flabbynsick: and too busy to get together and have 5 hour Bond sessions like we used to back then:to:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yep. Greatest n64 game ever imo. You could do that guided missle shyt...then you had the laptop gun...you had the alien guns that could shoot through walls. The 2nd function on the guns was ill as fukk. Then they made the multiplayer even better by letting you make teams...and play with/against computer simulated characters. You could customize yourself (somewhat) and the weapons that were in the levels. You could play with Goldeneyes guns or levels. shyt was better than Goldeneye on every single level anyone who disagrees is def in nostalgia mode. This is coming from some who owns and loves goldeneye. I don't think its overrated but once Perfect Dark came out and you had already beat the game. There was no reason to play it again. Perfect Darks Multiplayer>>>

I been saying this for damn neat 15 years bro. :wow:

But :pacspit on any nikka saying Goldeneye aint a classic...shyt one of the best games ever made.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Won't lie, nightfire was piff tho.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Brehs me and my homies would play this shyt non stop, even when the Xbox and PS3 dropped this was the go to party game :ohlawd:. I didn't think anyone else felt this way lol

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Yall didn't like Agent Under Fire? Me & my cousins played that shyt to death