007 Nightfire >>>> 007 goldeneye

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
Not as good as GoldenEye, but i do remember having mad fun with it playing against my people. Didn't multiplayer have a jetpack or something? I can remember cats trying to take off the ground and then me blowing them to bits and laughing hysterically

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
CO SIGN

Nightfire is the best shooting game i ever played period

playing multiplayer nightfire with all ur homies and family at da crib :ohlawd:

Nightfire was the shyt. I wouldn't say its better than Goldeneye, but I enjoyed it maybe a little bit more.. I was better at it than Goldeneye as well

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
GoldenEye remake on Wii >>>> N64 original

If i download this shyt and its wack like I heard it was I'm going to be pissed. Let me know now if you are trolling :birdman:

Sent from The Bushes using Tapatalk 2

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Nightfire was dope.... cant put it a head of Goldeneye though... call it nostalgia or whatever.. the only shooter fukking with golden eye during that era was Turok and Perfect Dark(AKA Goldeneye 2)
Yep. Greatest n64 game ever imo. You could do that guided missle shyt...then you had the laptop gun...you had the alien guns that could shoot through walls. The 2nd function on the guns was ill as fukk. Then they made the multiplayer even better by letting you make teams...and play with/against computer simulated characters. You could customize yourself (somewhat) and the weapons that were in the levels. You could play with Goldeneyes guns or levels. shyt was better than Goldeneye on every single level anyone who disagrees is def in nostalgia mode. This is coming from some who owns and loves goldeneye. I don't think its overrated but once Perfect Dark came out and you had already beat the game. There was no reason to play it again. Perfect Darks Multiplayer>>>

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I used to have duels in Nightfire with my little sister on the Gamecube all the time... But Goldeneye was too revolutionary to move it out of the top spot...

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Forgot how good Everything or Nothing was until it was mentioned in here...

Nightfire was aite, not seeing Goldeneye ever tho

TH29

Rookie
Daps
007 Nightfire was definitely a dope game. I have fond memories of playing the single player and multiplayer with the bots and everything. I remember that one snow map that had the ski lift going throughout it, that was one of my favorite mulitplayer maps in the game. That being said, Goldeneye is still the best 007 game. That game is a classic and pretty much brought console multiplayer to the forefront. I have so many great memories of playing the multiplayer in that game with friends. The single player was amazing as well with all the levels having a different dynamic feel. Not to mention the various cheat codes that made it even more fun. I'm sorry but although there are games that are close, no 007 game has ever topped Goldeneye in my opinion.