Zootopia

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk you never heard anything on this movie?! I'm certain it won awards.
I remember it playing in the background during the DMV sloth scene a while back, but I wasn't paying attention to it. Actually sat down and watched it today and was like damn, they really going in with the subliminals.

Not surprising hearing that it won awards, it was a good movie

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I remember it playing in the background during the DMV sloth scene a while back, but I wasn't paying attention to it. Actually sat down and watched it today and was like damn, they really going in with the subliminals.

Not surprising hearing that it won awards, it was a good movie

Yeah. Great movie actually.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just watched this on Disney+
:ohhh:

Never even heard about this, but message and the underlying tones were loud and clear right away
Just watched this as well. I don't usually watch all these kids movies but I question if this was really a kids movie.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just watched this as well. I don't usually watch all these kids movies but I question if this was really a kids movie.
It wasn't a kid's movie at all really

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
First movie relied on specific themes. Kind of a gimmick movie, I don't think a sequel works but I would be surprised if they don't do one.
Gimmick? I watched it recently and the message resonated perfectly years after it's release

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
It wasn't a kid's movie at all really
Yes it is bruh my kids love that flick. It just has themes that go over their heads so adults can enjoy it too.
Gimmick? I watched it recently and the message resonated perfectly years after it's release
I think it's a gimmick movie, that doesn't mean I didn't like it I just think it's a one trick pony type of flick.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yes it is bruh my kids love that flick. It just has themes that go over their heads so adults can enjoy it too.

I think it's a gimmick movie, that doesn't mean I didn't like it I just think it's a one trick pony type of flick.
I almost feel like it was an adult movie with stuff inserted for kids to enjoy it as well. Basically the reverse of what you're suggesting.