Zootopia

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I have no idea if this is on anyone's radar because it's a Disney movie that doesn't have Pixar attached to it but this shyt needs to be on everyone's radar, especially in an election year. It's a movie all about people in power using xenophobia to stay in power and using fear as a change agent.

It's beautifully done, looks gorgeous, well directed, and the voice acting is so on point. Ginnifer Goodwin and Jason Bateman are incredible together and do great work, but especially Goodwin. Idris is funny too and it's just a perfect movie. It's one of the smartest movies I've ever seen, animated or otherwise

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:what:Man if you don't get the hell out of here with that Zootopia shyt :camby:

:ohhh:98% on RT. I guess I'll give it a shot :troll:

Fukk that RT score (even though it's legit lol) see the movie breh. Disney made a movie about xenophobia, racism, stereotyping, profiling, that just so happens to be animated and really sweet and funny

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This shyt was so deep. I was dying at the breaking bad part of the flick :russ: funny how the movies with the best message are fukkin animated

The breaking bad shyt had me and the dude next to me dying. Also the godfather shyt. And Nick's story almost made me cry:to:

I was just trolling you breh. I've heard good things about it from fam as well.

Yeah I know :youngsabo:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I have no idea if this is on anyone's radar because it's a Disney movie that doesn't have Pixar attached to it but this shyt needs to be on everyone's radar, especially in an election year. It's a movie all about people in power using xenophobia to stay in power and using fear as a change agent.

It's beautifully done, looks gorgeous, well directed, and the voice acting is so on point. Ginnifer Goodwin and Jason Bateman are incredible together and do great work, but especially Goodwin. Idris is funny too and it's just a perfect movie. It's one of the smartest movies I've ever seen, animated or otherwise

Movie was straight piff of Disney excellence and with good messaging to teach kids :ahh: :blessed:

Must see movie fukk what u heard

Shakira still :noah: as a gazelle tho :russ: :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I just saw the trailer...looks incredible. I love these kids movies with adult jokes.