shyt came outta nowhere :dead:

images
:mjpls:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life

The irony in this guy calling anybody a lame online or offline right??? Only on the coli :smugbiden:

I seen him call gravity a "hoe boy" where did he learn to talk like that?? He clearly ain't about that........This is the dude that's supposed to be able to relate to certain struggles of black men?? :deadrose:

@Mr. Somebody what type of :demonic: symbol is that on this dudes jacket?? Dudes rocking rhinos on they jacket now :dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I know, I'm just saying acting like the whole races thing doesn't exist is silly, which I believe is what she was saying?? That she does'nt see races? That's silly, it's right in front of you.

We should be striving to make racism something that is shameful...that's how we truly defeat it, IMO

you still dont get it. its not US. US being people of color. that need to change our way of thinking.

i have to remind myself that i'm a person of color or else some white cac will.if you know what i mean. then i will be blindsided.

if racist white people would give up their racist ways. we could all live in the TRUE reality of it all. we're all of one race. we're all humans'.

OR if people of color take over and change the game. but we have to take control first before we go there.

Bu bu bu we have a black president! :troll:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:dead:

FreshABM borught those DhalsimVonDoom pics back :bryan:

:dwillhuh: dude taking these pics with 'lame-dude confidence' :russ:

is the really that VVD dude?

:wow: no wonder dude's such a terrible poster.

Oh and Gravity sonned all these apologist in this thread, nothing else needs to be said.

"people are pink" :rudy: "No Such thing as People of Color"

subjectively she means...that I don't value anyone that doesn't have pink skin...even myself. :snoop:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

@Mr. Somebody what type of :demonic: symbol is that on this dudes jacket?? Dudes rocking rhinos on they jacket now :dead:

Please dont drag me into this demonic banter, friend. Even though that man imagines the size of Shawn Carters genitals, I dont have a desire to demoralize individuals because all it does is create more demonic tension among friends to a point where friends seek to one up one another with more hurtful thoughts and phrases. How was your weekend, friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she sees people as people eh? So why is she bytching about sexism then?

"I feel like as a race, that’s a minute problem against the problems we face just as women versus men, in a world that’s more geared and designed to cater towards the male species."

Oh really...so black males have more power in society than white women? Or any women for that matter?