Zoë Saldana and Sam Worthington Sign on for Three Avatar Sequels

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
when something is good, I expect a lot of hate.
Well, I thought Avatar was a good movie. I have an expectation that the sequels are going to be awful. Like they are going to run out money and the third sequel is going to be filmed in a storage unit near LAX where you'll hear jets flying over head and random sounds filtering through the microphone from outside the storage unit like a Mexican couple arguing or J-pop music.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, I thought Avatar was a good movie. I have an expectation that the sequels are going to be awful. Like they are going to run out money and the third sequel is going to be filmed in a storage unit near LAX where you'll hear jets flying over head and random sounds filtering through the microphone from outside the storage unit like a Mexican couple arguing or J-pop music.
i think the newer movies will be better, we have to remember cameron took like a 15 year hiatus

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saw the first flick, didnt dig the whole 'the white man's right and saves the day' storyline, but it was a visually beautiful film...with that said, probably wont see these cause i didnt dig the story....anyway, good for them, they gonna get paid...if they smart, they'll get some percentages from the films...

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Huge fan of Worthington, but avatar was.......not very good...ill prob see it in theatres tho, ima big special effect fan

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
:what: how is it fukkin obvious you bytch ass fakkit if people are stating other wise :wtf:
Well, if you go to other sections of the Coli, you'll see a lot of threads where members' opinions are different than the general public's.
:camby:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
then thats the opposite of obvious :pacspit:
No, you are complaining that everyone's opinions here are different than the general public. Because that's the norm around here, then that's obvious. You probably listen to Justin Bieber and suck cock daily.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No, you are complaining that everyone's opinions here are different than the general public. Because that's the norm around here, then that's obvious. You probably listen to Justin Bieber and suck cock daily.

:what:

1. you are an ex cop, not even sure why you are even allowed to post here :pacspit:

2. justin beiber and suckin "cock" ? bruh.. what ? why would another man suckin dikk even pop into your head :what: I just called you a fakkit, you arent doing much to shake those comments bruh

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll go and watch the sequels just for the technology, no one can dispute Avatar 1 looked amazing

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Idk about this. The first one was looked amazing but it had the most bland and predictable plot in a movie I've paid to see. I remember watching in theaters and being able to call the next plot point correctly everytime.