Zoë Saldana and Sam Worthington Sign on for Three Avatar Sequels

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Actually he hired 4 Screenwriting to help him with the scripts. Part 2 is damn near done, they are starting to film this year. They are shooting 2 and 3 back to back but again the 4th one is a prequel.
Right I remember now. He got some peeps to help write. Like I said tho, hopefully its a darker toned movie. He supposed to do a lot of underwater shyt too no?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Right I remember now. He got some peeps to help write. Like I said tho, hopefully its a darker toned movie. He supposed to do a lot of underwater shyt too no?

Yea cause James made history with his dive so he said Part 1 explored Earth of Pandora. Part 2 will explore the ocean. Part 3 is suppose to be the Mountains. All 3 will have new enemies coming to Pandora and Jake and Naturai will have to protect planet. The Sequels potential is crazy. I like the idea of the Prequel showing Pandora before Jake got involved. James has never made a wack sequel (I don't count Piranha 2, he was young and was given the job cause they fired the director and it was his 1st film) Cause remember the "Avatar" films are really environmental films show he's going to be about showing the different environments of Pandora

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yea, I'm not feeling that. 7 years is entirely too long.

You sound so retarded right now. You do realize this movie almost made three billion dollars right? $2,782,275,000.00 at the box office and you think they wasn't gonna make a sequel? :stopitslime:
obviously there was gonna be one..but when's the last time you heard someone even mention the original? shyt i bought the bluray at midnight and still havent watched it..

like i said im giving cameron the benefit of the doubt cuz he's amazing..but 3 sequels? idk about that

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
obviously there was gonna be one..but when's the last time you heard someone even mention the original? shyt i bought the bluray at midnight and still havent watched it..

like i said im giving cameron the benefit of the doubt cuz he's amazing..but 3 sequels? idk about that
Once that trailer drops ::dj2:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
You know a movie is trash when everybody is like "But look at the CGI":mjlol:
Its like a Planet Ocean movie with a story line. The storyline wasnt that bad to be considered trash. The visuals were the focal point of the movie.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
then you got those that never seen the first one and make it known they havent seen it. Makes them feel special I guess. :smugbiden: