Zoe Kravitz: " I've recently begun to identify more with my blackness"

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Meh...most half black half jew mulattos tend to identify with their jewish side for obvious reasons (jewish previlege n all)

Lenny and Lisa aren't black? :wtf:

Where's the mulatto?

I know nikkaz lighter than both Lisa and Lenny who have kids and they are black. :wtf:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
With as conscious as Lisa Bonet was I really doubt Zoe never knew anything about black culture until she researched as an adult. Seems to me like she willingly separated herself
That's why I always say that people can marry people of other background/cultures but the children are more likely going to gravitate towards the culture they feel the most pride/power. The dynamics in an interracial couple a lot of times is not in favour of the black side unless the black person pushes black pride which again is hard to do when you are married to someone of another race.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
just cause lisa was conscious doesn't mean she kept it going to her kid
A good chunk of blacks are not conscious but fake conscious. They want to believe that they are proud of their blackness so they overcompensate but whether they actually are, is another question. I've come across too many faux black pride in real life.