ZERO ZERO ZERO - Crime TV Series (From Gomorrah Producers/Amazon/Trailer)

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
The first two episodes :whoo:

You can definitely tell these are the same writers/directors who did Gomorrah, the production values have elevated something serious though :whew:

Pardon the unpopular opinion but I tapped out of Gomorrah after Season 2 because the show's o/a premise turned out to be somewhat hollow imo and the cast, though incredibly well-acted and realistic, weren't particularly captivating either. The premise of this show however got a ton of potential... Outside of Narcos, there's no other show out there attempting to depict the global trade and the parallel economy/legal economy's interdependency. I'm definitely gonna stay with this one for at least 2 seasons to see where it all goes.

One thing I will say though... there's no standout characters/performances thus far, none of the characters have displayed any depth beyond their individual roles in narco chess. So far the first two episodes have been more spectacle-oriented, I'm hoping that changes midway through the season.

Last edited:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
full

BK360NATL

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently this is a limited series. Won't get a season 2. Hope that's not true. I actually like this more than Gomorra.
I'm holding out hope that we see that Russia connect next season.

This was well-written. Not a single person to pull for in the entire series. I love how they just tell the story.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This was well-written. Not a single person to pull for in the entire series. I love how they just tell the story.

The writing, the acting, the cinematography, the production value, the music, jeez....best show I've seen in awhile. Was waiting for the next episode like a crack fiend.

Jards

All Star
Daps

Lived up to expectations - loved the ambition of it. I hope they reverse the decision to make this a one and done and continue this for a few more seasons.