ZERO ZERO ZERO - Crime TV Series (From Gomorrah Producers/Amazon/Trailer)

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
this looks more like a movie than a TV show & it doesn't look like it's gonna take the gritty in depth look at the international drug trade I wanted :francis:

got nothing but Sicario 2 vibes from the trailer

Daps
Reppin
Chi
this looks more like a movie than a TV show & it doesn't look like it's gonna take the gritty in depth look at the international drug trade I wanted :francis:

got nothing but Sicario 2 vibes from the trailer

If it’s anything like the book it’s based on the series will be pretty in depth

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I hope so...I don't mind the over the top crime shows/movies, but now a days I much rather see the intricate dealings of that world

mir yiu haven’t I highly recommend reading ZeroZeroZero and Gomorrah. About as in-depth and personal aa you can get on the subject

and believe me I’ve read enough to where I could give an entry level lecture on OC

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
mir yiu haven’t I highly recommend reading ZeroZeroZero and Gomorrah. About as in-depth and personal aa you can get on the subject

and believe me I’ve read enough to where I could give an entry level lecture on OC

haven't read either books but Gomorrah the movie was amazing and 2nd to only Un Prophete as my favorite foreign crime flick to come out in recent times