Zendaya Claims Supermarket Clerk Wouldn't Help Her Because of Her 'Skin Tone'

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Im sorry but I think you need to get your eyes checked. You're comparing Zendaya who is light brown to Kylie a pale White woman with two White parents. Please, look up pics of them without mk and bronzer and this argument will be done. Actually pull up the pics of Kylie on the beach the other day... you'll see she's pale White. Im using my phone so I cant rn.

zendaya-covergirl.jpg
036d60858de121e56f06dc9932e9ed43.jpg

Aint no difference :mjlol:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
As far as her not looking black to y'all it's because of her hair texture. If she was that same complexion but she took after her father when it came to her hair y'all would not be saying this. Their is a million black girls with her same skin tone.
im almost certain her hair is actually kinky/curly and she can blow out an afro.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
:duck: :duck: :duck: this chick might as well be white
this shyt didnt happen

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
zendaya-covergirl.jpg
036d60858de121e56f06dc9932e9ed43.jpg

Aint no difference :mjlol:

You just proved that you know nothing about the power of mk and lighting. Typical man! Let me school you, the first pic is her wearing a foundation shade that is too light for her (this is usually the case with mk artists and woc in Hollywood) and lighting which makes her look lighter than she is. The second pic is Kylie tanned. Post the pictures of her on the beach a couple weeks ago pale White. You wont bc your argument would fall flat.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Zendaya_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Zendaya-CoverGirl.jpg

If u say so:manny:

This doesnt look Mexican to me and I grew up with them. Her nose, skin color without mk and hair texture in the first pic gives away her race. The second pic is her wearing foundation that is too light for her and weave on the red carpet.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
This is how Rachel Dolezal was able to pass smh. Zendaya is biracial and that is ok. We don't have to claim everyone with an ounce of black.

And either Zendaya or the clerk are silly. As light as Zendaya is, she is closer in complexion to a white person than the average black person. Maybe if she said the clerk discriminated against her for being half black, biracial, etc it would sound more believable.

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Yall really are telling on yourselves if you think Black women don't look like that irl. I guess yall think that to be a Black woman you have to be dark skinned with 2 inch hair. Again, Black ppl come in every shade, shape etc just like any other race.
How many black people (not biracial) people look like her?

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
This is how Rachel Dolezal was able to pass smh. Zendaya is biracial and that is ok. We don't have to claim everyone with an ounce of black.

And either Zendaya or the clerk are silly. As light as Zendaya is, she is closer in complexion to a white person than the average black person. Maybe if she said the clerk discriminated against her for being half black, biracial, etc it would sound more believable.

That argument doesnt work. Rachel is a full White woman, Zendaya is half Black.