Zendaya Claims Supermarket Clerk Wouldn't Help Her Because of Her 'Skin Tone'

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
What a beautiful black woman. :troll:

Are you serious rn? She clearly looks like a light skin Black girl. Her hair texture and facial features give that away. You really think she looks White, Hispanic or Asian? :usure:

Btw, it seems that people are forgetting that Black people can come in any shade, shape etc just like any other race.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Are you serious rn? She clearly looks like a light skin Black girl. Her hair texture and facial features give that away. You really think she looks White, Hispanic or Asian? :usure:

Btw, it seems that people are forgetting that Black people can come in any shade, shape etc just like any other race.

Stop. She look straight hispanic

GilSho

Veteran
Daps

You're biracial yourself so I'm not surprised you'll post some BS like this.:hardenusure:

It has nothing to do with her being light skin. She literally looks like a Mexican which is why she has such a huge fan base compared to someone like Keke Palmer.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Stop. She look straight hispanic

Sorry, dude. She looks nothing like a Hispanic chick. You might want to google what Latino women look like. Btw, her hair texture (although its permed) her nose etc give away her race. I even know what her hair texture is from pics.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
You're biracial yourself so I'm not surprised you'll post some BS like this.:hardenusure:

It has nothing to do with her being light skin. She literally looks like a Mexican which is why she has such a huge fan base compared to someone like Keke Palmer.
That's colorism. Something she can't control. No different than J.Cole or Drake being able to identify with white people more than someone who has two black parents I.E Meek Mill.

Doesn't make them
Not black.