Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
That would be the dumbest shyt we could do or maybe the brightest but I don’t wanna see it. For once idk like to see us draft for need and not act like our draft picks are luxuries
This front office does a better job at drafting best player available. You get players like Taco Charlton when we draft for need.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
No need to take a CB in the first round with the Gilmore trade. Just go BPA at 26 and if it happens to be a corner, so be it. I don't bother reacting to what Dallas does in the draft anymore. I'll wait until I see them play. Just look at Tyler Smith from last year's draft.
Need a penetrating DT or an athletic/book smart MLB

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The Pollard Stans @duckbutta and @*DalMem* better pray this nikka aint the underwear thief 2.0 (joseph randle) :birdman:
As opposed to stanning who? Zeke and his 12 touchdowns from the nanometer line:mjlol:

nikka antman could have scored them touchdowns :mjlol:

Goodbye 2nd and 8...hello 2nd and 4
FVEGqv6WYAMPNHw.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Run running back into the ground, running back produces, and expect running back to not want top dollar. Just take this low contract and future cte so “fans” can be happy. I digress though, 21 ain’t here no more, back to being quiet about him.
He ran behind 3 HOF and a pro bowler. How is that "running him into the ground" :jbhmm:

Barry Sanders got ran into the ground. Name one HOF lineman Barry ran behind? :jbhmm:

FInd me 10 times Zeke was blown up in the backfield his first 3 years in the league :jbhmm: I'm going to say you can't...because the blocking was to good to allow that to happen that many times :jbhmm:

When your running back dives out of bounds for no reason and lands on the pylon, who fault is that:jbhmm:

When your running back is to slow and unathletic to avoid an open field tackle from a guy 10 yards away, who fault is that:jbhmm:

I mean Tyler didn't get ran over at center all year so I know it can be done...why did Zeke get ran over :jbhmm:

You talking about you going to be quiet about Zeke but you keep bringing up what he did for the cowboys. We won exactly what with him:jbhmm:

If I said the greatest success we had during the Zeke era was a blowout playoff win on the road against the undisrupted GOAT QB, who would you say was the best running back on the team that year, Pollard or Zeke:jbhmm:

Maybe Pollard should be more like Zeke and rip up his contract and just go rehab in Cabo until he get record setting money :jbhmm:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I think Hendershot and Ferguson will be just fine
I'm skeptical of both being relied on in the passing game. No defense paid them any attention. Schultz is a garbage blocker but he was always open. It's not about just replacing Schultz. It's about can we get a tight end who gets open.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I'm skeptical of both being relied on in the passing game. No defense paid them any attention. Schultz is a garbage blocker but he was always open. It's not about just replacing Schultz. It's about can we get a tight end who gets open.
In the sample sizes we saw of them they were open and elusive. We got Dak out there, teams have all our TEs whole scouting report :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh walked into the busiest mall in Dallas with zero fanfare. Could you imagine Troy Aikman walking into Northpark in '93, they would have had to call the entire DPD.

It's no way breh. :pachaha:

shyt, I saw Russell Maryland in Town East around that time and he was surrounded by a mob of people.