Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

GIve RB contract extensions after the rookie deal ends lol

Run running back into the ground, running back produces, and expect running back to not want top dollar. Just take this low contract and future cte so “fans” can be happy. I digress though, 21 ain’t here no more, back to being quiet about him.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Can also draft another tight end. I’m shut interested to see what direction they go with the draft. Not feeling this whole cornerback in the first round talk…:
No need to take a CB in the first round with the Gilmore trade. Just go BPA at 26 and if it happens to be a corner, so be it. I don't bother reacting to what Dallas does in the draft anymore. I'll wait until I see them play. Just look at Tyler Smith from last year's draft.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Run running back into the ground, running back produces, and expect running back to not want top dollar. Just take this low contract and future cte so “fans” can be happy. I digress though, 21 ain’t here no more, back to being quiet about him.
Bruh you’re entitled to feel and express that in this ho. You ain’t gotta appease nobody, da shyt fucced up :yeshrug:

Last edited:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Can also draft another tight end. I’m shut interested to see what direction they go with the draft. Not feeling this whole cornerback in the first round talk…:
That would be the dumbest shyt we could do or maybe the brightest but I don’t wanna see it. For once idk like to see us draft for need and not act like our draft picks are luxuries