Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
He also had Jason Garrett which we ALL agree was the WOAT

Stop it
So did Wak4 :hubie:

Just pointing out Romo had all the tools he needed to get the job done. He also got T.O ran outta Dallas as well. We don't talk about that enough. I'm not a Romo hater in the slightest but him and Dak are alike in a lot of ways.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Right, which is why Dak got the same number of playoffs wins in 7 years that Romo had in 13...cause Romo is better.

Romo also played with Prime Dez...way better than any receiver that Dak his thrown to in a cowboys uniform.

Romo also had prime Witten...while Dak his thrown to...Dalton Schultz :mjlol:

How many games did Dan Bailey win for Romo? Cause when Bailey was in Dallas he was the most accurate kicker in the history of football.

Dak playing with a kicker who set an nfl record for most missed extra points in a game :mjlol:
Romo is still better than North Dakota. No matter how many lines you write.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

37 million dollars for a dude who spent two years taking carries away from the best back on our team :scust:

Imagine what we could have done with that money instead of giving it to a dude so he can rush 17 times for 49 yards and 1 touchdown from the 1 nanometer line.

His inability to get 3rd and a millimeter against the bucs will forever be etched in my memory :scust:

As soon as Pollard got hurt is there actually one person in this thread who thought Zeke was going to do ANYTHING for us. Is there one person who saw Pollard get hurt and said "we good we got a top 5 paid back to give the ball to the running game will be fine" :scust:

Disgusting. Absolute garbage. They don't pick it up until Thursday but Zeke the type of trash you put on the curb Monday night cause you can't stand to have it in your house for another second.:scust:

End of an error. :scust:

Nasty work by McCarthy to saddle Kellen with this trash and then when he run him out of Dallas they magically get rid of their worst offense player :scust:.

Fat Thumb like "I'm coaching for my job next year yall not about to have me out here second and 8 every other drive fukk that.":scust:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
So did Wak4 :hubie:

Just pointing out Romo had all the tools he needed to get the job done. He also got T.O ran outta Dallas as well. We don't talk about that enough. I'm not a Romo hater in the slightest but him and Dak are alike in a lot of ways.

Don’t talk to me bout bullshyt ass skill positions.

Prime Jerry Rice, Prime TO and Prime Moss in the slot don’t make a difference when your offensive line consists of jags such as Mackenzie Bernadeau, Ryan Cook, Nate Livings, Pat Mcquiston, Phil Costa, Derrick Dockery and Doug Free during your prime years.

c00nscott has NEVER had to play behind a line as terrible as those in 2008-2013

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Don’t talk to me bout bullshyt ass skill positions.

Prime Jerry Rice, Prime TO and Prime Moss in the slot don’t make a difference when your offensive line consists of jags such as Mackenzie Bernadeau, Ryan Cook, Nate Livings, Pat Mcquiston, Phil Costa, Derrick Dockery and Doug Free during your prime years.

c00nscott has NEVER had to play behind a line as terrible as those in 2008-2013
We don't even need to bring up the defenses Romo played with either.
:scust:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
We don't even need to bring up the defenses Romo played with either.
:scust:

That 2013 defense was the 3rd worst in NFL history.

Gave up an NFL record of 41 first downs against the Saints

I also seem to remember this defense giving up a game winning TD drive to the Lions with 58 seconds and ZERO time outs

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
That 2013 defense was the 3rd worst in NFL history.

Gave up an NFL record of 41 first downs against the Saints

I also seem to remember this defense giving up a game winning TD drive to the Lions with 58 seconds and ZERO time outs
That was the game Calvin Johnson had over 300 yards receiving on us after Brandon Carr decided to run his mouth. Ruined a 3 TD game from Dez Bryant too.
:unimpressed: