Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
The YouTubers and podcasters in this fanbase are just as dumb as the front office.

Imagine continuing to drink the Kool Aid with this team. Imagine being excited about McCarthy coaching. Imagine thinking Dak is the guy. Imagine thinking we’re going to make the playoffs 3 years in a row.
Add Cowboys twitter to this. I would call out the names but they are easy to find on both platforms. They are so homerish and optimistic that it makes you want to stop listening to them or watching them. Jerry Jones loves fans like them.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Add Cowboys twitter to this. I would call out the names but they are easy to find on both platforms. They are so homerish and optimistic that it makes you want to stop listening to them or watching them. Jerry Jones loves fans like them.
I hate that the majority of teams I'm a fan of have terrible beat writers and media coverage.
:unimpressed:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
And yet this philosophy sounds so fool proof, I'll be curious to see how Dak fukks it up.

Sounds like no more number 1, stat padding, losing ass offense for you to brag about though :francis:
listen to yourself. You done let some obese cracka who got fired convince you that something is wrong with having the number 1 offense :mjlol:

Chiefs just won a superbowl throwing for 5000 yards but hey lets "lean on the defense and run game" :mjlol:

It aint stat padding when the defense gets 40 pieced by the jags. We need every single one of them points.

And what part of Fat Thumb philosophy involves us going for 2 every time since our kicker shattered another record for most missed field goals?

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
listen to yourself. You done let some obese cracka who got fired convince you that something is wrong with having the number 1 offense :mjlol:

Chiefs just won a superbowl throwing for 5000 yards but hey lets "lean on the defense and run game" :mjlol:

It aint stat padding when the defense gets 40 pieced by the jags. We need every single one of them points.

And what part of Fat Thumb philosophy involves us going for 2 every time since our kicker shattered another record for most missed field goals?
Andy Reid got fired before too. What's your point? You're acting like Dumb and Dumber are gonna allow McCarthy to do the things he wants. You're acting like he can't improve. He's handicapped by ownership. Any coach here is gonna be handicapped.
:unimpressed:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The YouTubers and podcasters in this fanbase are just as dumb as the front office.

Imagine continuing to drink the Kool Aid with this team. Imagine being excited about McCarthy coaching. Imagine thinking Dak is the guy. Imagine thinking we’re going to make the playoffs 3 years in a row.
Maybe you're just wrong. Players, scouts, gms, yotubers etc think dak is a good qb, maybe it's you

Last edited:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're coming off back-to-back 12 wins seasons, stop bytching, there's a reason for optimism, football isn't a superbowl or bust sport.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems like yall are just rooting for failure to push lame agendas. The reality is the team is coming off back-to-back 12 win seasons, most if not all of our key players are returning, and we are going to add talent through the draft which this team is one of the best at.