Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka hated running the ball in GB

In other words, i cant trust my QB to air it out, so I want to take the ball out his hands as much as possible

:heh:
I just looked up gb rushing attempt stats from 2010-2014. Buddy lying to us yet again
tenor.gif

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Sounds about right coming from a coach who got fired and then the team he left won 13 games 3 years in a row and the qb won 2 mvp's:mjlol:

So yeah Big Mike...you definitely know about building a great team...cause the team you coached got really fukking good when they shimmied your fat ass out the door :mjlol:
And yet this philosophy sounds so fool proof, I'll be curious to see how Dak fukks it up.

Sounds like no more number 1, stat padding, losing ass offense for you to brag about though :francis:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The YouTubers and podcasters in this fanbase are just as dumb as the front office.

Imagine continuing to drink the Kool Aid with this team. Imagine being excited about McCarthy coaching. Imagine thinking Dak is the guy. Imagine thinking we’re going to make the playoffs 3 years in a row.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The YouTubers and podcasters in this fanbase are just as dumb as the front office.

Imagine continuing to drink the Kool Aid with this team. Imagine being excited about McCarthy coaching. Imagine thinking Dak is the guy. Imagine thinking we’re going to make the playoffs 3 years in a row.
They do it for engagement

A majority if this fanbase are homers, delusional, and sensitive. If they voiced the same dissatisfaction of the team that we do on here, they wont get the clicks they desire.

They will only slander jerry and stephen because we ALL can agree they are the WOATS